Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is, her and some other person were bonding over gossgal/the old group chat the other day in her live saying they must know each other.
What’s this? So voldy is pals wiv the person who’s over here n runnin back thr? Is gossgal here? Sorry I’m confused is tht the one tht Rosie had a problem wiv aswell wen she was fighting wiv tht Diane rose?

Reactions: 6
Who gonna tell her 😂
I would but I’m goin thru tt accounts too fast these days😂🙈 can’t keep ma mouth shut 🤐 I can’t believe people still lie about what’s on here and nobody actually fuckin fact-checks their bullshit before blaming us it’s no hard to check on here ma dug could do it 😫🤡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
'
I would but I’m goin thru tt accounts too fast these days😂🙈 can’t keep ma mouth shut 🤐 I can’t believe people still lie about what’s on here and nobody actually fuckin fact-checks their bullshit before blaming us it’s no hard to check on here ma dug could do it 😫🤡😂
that’s cos most of them can’t find Tattle

”is at oan this app or oan the Google”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s this? So voldy is pals wiv the person who’s over here n runnin back thr? Is gossgal here? Sorry I’m confused is tht the one tht Rosie had a problem wiv aswell wen she was fighting wiv tht Diane rose?
Naw the woman(Sharon) from Gracies screenshots was in Voldy’s live the other day..
She was talking to another person in the live, it might have been that sunshine weirdo? (the one who was offering Bella a square go 😂)
They were both talking about the old group chat people were in with gossgal and Rosie.. I only know of that what's been said on here previously, wasn't around for it.

Voldy wasn't involved in the conversation was just two tattlers talking in the live comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Naw the woman(Sharon) from Gracies screenshots was in Voldy’s live the other day..
She was talking to another person in the live, it might have been that sunshine weirdo? (the one who was offering Bella a square go 😂)
They were both talking about the old group chat people were in with gossgal and Rosie.. I only know of that what's been said on here previously, wasn't around for it.

Voldy wasn't involved in the conversation was just two tattlers talking in the live comments.
Aw ok gotcha I think. I don’t kno who sunshine is or abt Bella being offered a square go r these ppl all mentally Ill imagine sayin to ur partners am away to fight Bella from tattle, wots tattle? A gossip site they said a was ugly 😭💀🤦🏼‍♀️ Bright as 2 in the morning

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also was in the middle of typing that I don't mind that Letisha is a nosey bastard, that's not my issue with her... Its how she acts man.

And the tit she finds out and reveals has mostly been bullshit:
Someone witnessing Rosie doing something to Z (was never even clarified) - Lies
Rosie and Stacey Scissoring - Lies.

Come correct, girl.

Reactions: 13
Lee Sutherland is live saying chive queen needs help, jades in the box saying she is speaking about too many people as well. Is that who I'm accused of being? Tonight at least 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lee Sutherland is live saying chive queen needs help, jades in the box saying she is speaking about too many people as well. Is that who I'm accused of being? Tonight at least 😂
Yes, do you know much about her? I actually posted a video earlier of frati in Govs live arguing with Chive Queen.. But I literally outted myself in it after I'd just warned someone else to be careful 😂😂😂.

Anyway, at one point during the argument shes like "I'M JUST GONNY ROLL MY GRANNY AWAY ROLL MY GRANNY IN HER WHEELCHAIR MY DISABLED GRANNY I'M ROLLING AWAY CAN'T LISTEN TO THIS". 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Still offended about the comment that we're all uneducated on tattle I've actually got 2 degrees but I'm not one to brag 💅.

What the hell are they pair doing out together 🙈and slowpoker nearly spat my tea out when I saw your comment (Well not yours personally but an imposter)
This has pissed me right off too. I'm just coming to the end of my degree, I've worked bloody hard for it, while keeping a job and looking after my family.

This pair deserve all they get...I used to think Mater was vulnerable but the only vulnerability she has is she's as thick as two short planks.

Reactions: 15
It's been like a week and i'm already sick of the prank calls. Reminds me of being 12 and having Free Evenings and Weekends on BT.

Tam's stuff was funny at first, but he gives me bad vibes when he's being himself and not pretending to be someone else on the phone.
This !! He gives me the heeby jeebies there’s something no right about him!

Reactions: 12
Yes, do you know much about her? I actually posted a video earlier of frati in Govs live arguing with Chive Queen.. But I literally outted myself in it after I'd just warned someone else to be careful 😂😂😂.

Anyway, at one point during the argument shes like "I'M JUST GONNY ROLL MY GRANNY AWAY ROLL MY GRANNY IN HER WHEELCHAIR MY DISABLED GRANNY I'M ROLLING AWAY CAN'T LISTEN TO THIS". 😂😂😂
No I just know her as lees mods, and the other day she was going to jades door or something. Think she's been flirting with jamsey as well 😂

Reactions: 8
Removing comments coz she knows herself. I cannot wait to see this tit show commence what day r we betting it goes wrong guys cmon place ur bets…. I’m gna say Friday I’m gna b generous but it won’t be shown till sat…..

Is she a junkie or on methadone? Rosie keeps callin her a junkie n av heard a few others say it. She’s a 33yr old child i think she’s a bit delayed she’s got the brains of a stunt hen.
A stunt hen....oh ffs! Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is the first I'm I agree with Lee Sutherland "I really don't know anything about any of this" 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No I just know her as lees mods, and the other day she was going to jades door or something. Think she's been flirting with jamsey as well 😂
From what someone told me on here: Chive Queen said because Jade got charged and is tagged she is lucky to have her son.
Jades been going on about it for at least 4 days solid now.
I've also seen them arguing over who comes from posso... 😭 No idea man.

Reactions: 9

Yes! There were definitely some involved in the Gossgal carry on who were desperate to be involved with the TikTok crew, some didn’t even originate on Tattle. Most were there for the bants.

Interesting how that TikTok burnbook account has this in the bio - original Gossgal was apparently a group of people.

8361C959-D2C4-44FF-BFBE-32F27FD3ACD0.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.