Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope @Slowpoker isn’t stepping back because of those assholes 😩

The cheek of them, calling us trolls when they don’t have the balls to show their own faces on TikTok.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Typical GA announcement but I Genuinely can’t believe these scummy bastards are back together. I’m out. I canny keep getting triggered by Rosie’s pish anymore, she’s proper riled me so much, not just for me but for those who genuinely tried to help her. She’s scum. I’ll see some off you on Chelsea’s thread but otherwise adios for now x
I really hope ur ok luv. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That cake and crumpets said they were a Tattler in Voldy’s live that time a few of them were calling for a Tattle ‘assembly’.

Why can’t we just gossip in peace without the headcases having to drag it into the drama on that bleeping app? Bangers.
Well "sl0wpoker" follows 3 people:
Screenshot_20220510-215240_TikTok.jpg

Then you go onto that rosie.vs.reality account... Which has some receipts I didn't see here.
All very recent content.

It has 6 followers.. The 2nd was that English Jade.

Just very strange both "sl0wpoker" and jade both seem to be following a very unknown brand new account. That is specifically posting Voldys expose material.

That Jennifer was at the same school as 2frat.
Also a very random co-incidence. 👀

P.S, "rosie.vs.reality" doesn't know the difference between your and you're. Not sure if that helps at all but keep an eye out for.

@Slowpoker we got you ♥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
@Slowpoker I hope ur ok hunni. Remember they have tried before to get to us to "out" us for talking about what the numpty's of tiktok do themselves duck the lot of yeez we all know uz read here so take yer 🤏🍆 and get it up yeez 🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Haha, 'alot going on'. Still though, ye managed tae squeeze in a wee date in Edinburgh wae yer psycho ex who you've stated was the cause of yer mental ill-health and self-harming and throwing yersel intae a puddle just to win her back. Try maybe having a job, full time care of both of your kids and clean yer manky gaff. That's 'a lot going on' - like most people on a daily basis.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well "sl0wpoker" follows 3 people:
View attachment 1257562

Then you go onto that rosie.vs.reality account... Which has some receipts I didn't see here.
All very recent content.

It has 6 followers.. The 2nd was that English Jade.

Just very strange both "sl0wpoker" and jade both seem to be following a very unknown brand new account.

Also a very random co-incidence. 👀
Yeah I went and had a look at the followers earlier they aren’t the brightest bunch they will out themselves eventually not one of them can keep a secret 😂🤡

Reactions: 8
I think the slowpoker accounts are Jade or letisha, well at least one of those. I think they will also have a connection to all those who jump in their lives giving it the ‘tattlers assemble’ pish so that cakes and crumpets, sunshine lollipops, exposethetruth22 etc!
The thing is if it’s jade and letisha they are thick as two short planks so won’t be long before they out themselves ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think the slowpoker accounts are Jade or letisha, well at least one of those. I think they will also have a connection to all those who jump in their lives giving it the ‘tattlers assemble’ pish so that cakes and crumpets, sunshine lollipops, exposethetruth22 etc!
The thing is if it’s jade and letisha they are thick as two short planks so won’t be long before they put themselves ☺
Voldy’s response: "Am a VeRy inTelLiGeNt WoMaN"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love how Voldy starts every other sentence with "I'm not being funny right."

We know babe, we can hear you. You've never been funny and you never will be. Please stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love how Voldy starts every other sentence with "I'm not being funny right."

We know babe, we can hear you. You've never been funny and you never will be. Please stop.
She probably wouldn’t actually understand it even if she was being funny, doubt she’s ever got a joke in her life

• Haha
Reactions: 9
These 2 are the biggest weapons ive ever had the pleasure to come across im sure the whole of Scottish tiktok don't claim these gremlins 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think its Letisha. She was in Cher's live this morning absolutely raging with Louise saying she was done with her.

Also they want us to argue between ourselves. And for us to think oh such and such is commenting or making accounts, they type the same as them. I think all the regulars here know none of us would be in the comments saying we love you on tattle, or tatters assemble or any of that tit. We say what we've got to say on here. Not to them from a faceless account that can't spell.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
If yas are fed up with the bush check this header out weechazyshankill22 and you think the Scottish are crazy northern Irish can be balloons too 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Away for a nissy brb 🙋‍♀️

Does the PB have somthin to tell us from his wkend over thr @noseyneb2 😭🥴
Shes a header theres so many videos of her not half as bad as she was years ago bit if im looking a giggle sometimes im straight onto her profile 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.