Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naw duck off theres another slowpoker account In the comments that's also not me 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Naw duck off theres another slowpoker account In the comments that's also not me 😭
Jus came here to say this. What’s the endgame here like wots the point in this. On the plus side it’s jus more proof it’s a setup coz thrs more than 1

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it’s Rosie’s account! She’s trying to make out its u!
Just as i shared it as well making it look like it is me 😂, maybe I should fall into the background a bit because I'm not wanting banned or that because someone's pretending to be me 😂

• Sad
Watched tht video bush has up and I gotta say wot an ugly bastard she is like bruttaly ugly the hills hav eyes ugly the pair of them look inbred to duck 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Loves young dream! “I’m on top of the world” duck off ya pair of cretin while ur up thr jump off face first pls.
What an ugly looking duo 🤮
I swear see if I told anyone about what’s happened in the last few weeks with these 2 they’d think I was tripping! Eastenders would turn the story line down it’s that far fetched. duck me man

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So will she b buying her new trainers n a hoody for the ones she bleached wot a moron of a lassie.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m 110% this will be on of them lot trying to say someone taking it to tiktok thinking they are clever 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How long till the comments r turned off 😭

You would think if they Wer gna go to the length of setting one of us up they wud do better. The person can’t even spell. Boooorrrrring sad bastards

• Haha
Still offended about the comment that we're all uneducated on tattle I've actually got 2 degrees but I'm not one to brag 💅.

What the hell are they pair doing out together 🙈and slowpoker nearly spat my tea out when I saw your comment (Well not yours personally but an imposter)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Loves young dream! “I’m on top of the world” duck off ya pair of cretin while ur up thr jump off face first pls.
Mater looks wired to the moon.
Cannot believe we are back for round three. Ding ding 🛎 she better hope she’s not had the bin collection this week and mater likes tie Dyed trainers and tracksuits 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.