Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know its the british way to have a cup of tea cos that solves all problems but come on tae duck.. are they 2 for real. The 2 of them even meeting up is a slap in the face to rosies kids, to stacey who has went above and beyond for her and even to everyone who has watched this tit show and been triggered in some way. Disgusting cunts the pair of them, deserve each other

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I did say it would get to the point of the relationship where they didn't drink anymore. I didn't think it would take Rosie harming herself etc for it to get to that. But here we are, I wonder if Louise is gonna tackle sonority.
Not a chance n Rosie will chuck her sobriety in the bin now a can’t wait to c the back pedal of how she’s no got a drink problem anymore it did a covid and disappeared a can’t wait to read the comments co-signing it all either.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm just hoping the Queen has had enough of their shite on TikTok so has lured them to Edinburgh Dungeon to lock the fuckers up for good.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So how do we think the nights gna play out? Stabbed hot tub a night in Dundee mwi a few cans on the way home n watch Rosies resentment build up for the msgs she sent letit n them lot it’s easy to push it down wen ur sober but wiv a drink in u not so much. Also whr the duck is T after she used him to take her mind off stuff aw wkend is he papped to the side for some poisonous horrible stranger uv known for 2months fuckin disgusted

Reactions: 14
So how do we think the nights gna play out? Stabbed hot tub a night in Dundee mwi a few cans on the way home n watch Rosies resentment build up for the msgs she sent letit n them lot it’s easy to push it down wen ur sober but wiv a drink in u not so much. Also whr the duck is T after she used him to take her mind off stuff aw wkend is he papped to the side for some poisonous horrible stranger uv known for 2months fuckin disgusted
T’s either home alone after school or papped off the his “aunts” either way tonight will end in tears for someone….

Reactions: 7
T’s either home alone after school or papped off the his “aunts” either way tonight will end in tears for someone….
T would have loved the dungeons aswell. He doesnt fit into bushys big plan of getting Louise back but. I swear i hate that beast a wee bit more everyday

T would have loved the dungeons aswell. He doesnt fit into bushys big plan of getting Louise back but. I swear i hate that beast a wee bit more everyday
She boils ma blood! Such a self centred c**t. Here’s me working my arse off to give my kids the best I can and she’s more interested in a lassie she’s known for 5 min 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just scrolling after work there and seen them two Fannie’s out for a tea date 🙄 ffs, let the carnage commence…I hope Stacy tells R to go duck herself now! Lost cause.

are they doing the scaring at the dungeon? The general public will be running fae the bush!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
U got tht bang on the kids don’t fit into her plan at all thrs no room for them in her idea of a happy ever after she doesn’t giv a duck abt those kids no1 will ever convince me otherwise the sheer fact she’s gone back to mater is a massive slap in the face to tht wane.

Reactions: 6
Rosie was on an alkie and on the verge of killing herself last week because she didn't have what she wanted. Louise. It fitted her narrative to get attention and have everyone feel sorry for her. This week she's got her back and that's what she wants so stuff everything else. She'll have a drink in her hand before the night ends.

I really feel for Stacey. She went over and above to help a pal.

Reactions: 16
I feel for all her pals, she'll be left with nobody. This is the best group of pals she's had in a long time letting her and T sleep over, Jade watching t. People jumping in their cars to drive miles for her. Even though they are all wahoos! She's lucky to have that amount of people who care for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah a lot of people have helped her on their own wee scheme way and she’s straight back in about the person who apparently caused her SH and suicide attempts? What an absolute boot in the face to anyone who tried to help her

Yeah a lot of people have helped her on their own wee scheme way and she’s straight back in about the person who apparently caused her SH and suicide attempts? What an absolute boot in the face to anyone who tried to help her
Definitely a boot in the face. I hope Stacey, Primm, Jamsey and whoever else has helped her get her slung to duck now. She is a using bastard who disnae care aboot any bleep but herself 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nah, they'll be swigging fae a bottle of tonic in Princes St Gardens soon. Tea and cake, aye nae bother.

• Haha
Rosie's only loyalty is to Rosie. Even her kids don't matter to her, so I imagine friendships mean zero in the grand scheme of things.

This past week and her handling of the River Drama make me wonder about her childhood and the alleged abuse she likes to blame for her current behaviour. We've seen Rosie try to manipulate and deny situations that were literally on video. She's used this drama to go from a "victim" to a "fighter" narrative in the Tiktoks she has posted since. And she's shifted blame for her "self-harm" from Louise to Tattle to GearBear in the span of days.

We know her family do not speak to her and she has no relationship with them. Rosie says this is because she was abused and they did nothing to help her. But given how she behaves and manipulates everything around her to paint herself as the victim, I do not believe her. Same with the autism. I think this week has highlighted the reality of Rosie being an attention-seeking narcissist (like we needed confirmation). But what is interesting is that the truth of her behaviour is documented here in these last few threads in real time, as people reacted to events.

Rosie should keep Tattle's name out of her mouth. Anyone coming here and reading the threads will see the facts as they occurred, and not Rosie's manipulated narrative. If I were her, I wouldn't want people to know this place existed and I certainly wouldn't be pointing them in its direction.

But I suppose that is the Achilles heel of a narcissist like Rosie; she needs attention, any attention, at all times.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not be long l until they are “officially” back together 😏

She got what she wanted in the end from her dramatics over the weekend!

Last edited:
She absolutely did, and that is why she will never change.
It’s actually frightening the lengths this lassie goes to to get her own way. Doesn’t care who gets hurt in the meantime , her weans included. Asking as Rosie is ok , that’s all that matters.
Fat horrible cow

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.