Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only caught the end of it as she left - Rosie was telling her to stop talking about her children.

Everytime I've seen that fox on live shes been wearing that dalmation top btw. And this has been for weeks. Every. Time.
She gives me the absolute fear and I’ve not even got a reason why tbf every time I’ve seen her she’s been talking about rosie and her weans

Reactions: 4
She gives me the absolute fear and I’ve not even got a reason why tbf every time I’ve seen her she’s been talking about rosie and her weans
What planet is she on ? At her age sitting on TT gifting people .

Reactions: 4
She said she's only 33 I did catch her in Chers live yesterday saying she's really generous with gifts
No fucking way is she 33! What is it with these Scottish Tiktokers? Am I in denial and we all look at least 10 years older than our age

Reactions: 9
Yip and then says she never spoke about anyones kids . They are all nuts i swear

She said she's only 33 I did catch her in Chers live yesterday saying she's really generous with gifts
As my weans would say " she looks your real age mawbag " ....can i just say i dont lie about my age but ive been blessed with the youthful looks gene from my wee mamma so folk often assume im younger than i actually am

Reactions: 7
Brilliant summary

top trolling
My head hurts with it so the fake @Slowpoker isnt the real @Slowpoker but the twats think it is the the real @Slowpoker but it’s actually Janice or Ben or is Ben really Ben and not really Janice

https://giphy.com/UX3gouMbG7vLq I was singing this reading it back to myself I am a lyrical genius by accident

Reactions: 13
At least trying to figure out who we all are is giving them a wee job for a few days. I like to known where my hard earned tax money goes..... bunch of scheme goblins the lot of them

Reactions: 11
Think it pisses them off that then genuinely don't know whos who in here but know some of us are following ive been following rosie from the start of lock down it was seeing a video of her garden getting slated on Facebook got me onto tok tok and ive been engrossed in the drama from then but I still stay in the bkground incase I get blocked lol

Reactions: 12
Straight fae the horses mouth …. Neigh pun intended
Probably easier being friends with her than having her accusing you of trying to harm herself 3 times in a week. Not she's talking to Louise that's why we will be getting blamed

Reactions: 13
Probably easier being friends with her than having her accusing you of trying to harm herself 3 times in a week. Not she's talking to Louise that's why we will be getting blamed
She’s pure manipulative! She’s worked her way back in with Louise n now blaming us for everything , she’ll be back in Dundee come Thursday. That’s a definite

Lying cow tht means thr back together she’s jus to embarrassed and ashamed to admit it n so u shud b after the bullshit u put everyone thru ur a dirty wrongyin Rosie ur the worst of the worse a grade A cunt
I hope Stacey distances herself form her now. She seems like the only decent one out all of them , she’s been took for a cunt! Pure used, how calculated can one lassie be

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.