Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’s have good hearts helping that girl out

Naw we didny Neds crew brew bums think that post about Rosie is about them. They’ve screenshot more posts from this thread & made more daft wee videos. Mental to think that’s where the tax I pay goes
This is what happens when there is not a brain cell amongst Scottish tiktok We really need to stop giving this wee knobs attention, they are irrelevant

Reactions: 11
Naw we didny Neds crew brew bums think that post about Rosie is about them. They’ve screenshot more posts from this thread & made more daft wee videos. Mental to think that’s where the tax I pay goes
I've read Danny's replies on a post about us talking about his half done turkey teeth least he can take a joke

Reactions: 7
It's because they're not too good a basic reading, they can only read a few words so they have to make the rest up.

Reactions: 8
Here I’m thinking Danny could be Rosie’s dream man could be the one to sweep her off her manky feet

Aw fuck off RyanKatieBirdie ya silly bun.
Bad days when the one with P2 level reading comprehension skills comes over to get the Tattle goss.

At least she found Tattle, half of them are still consulting The Google.

Who even are they?

Reactions: 4
They are honestly fried n canny read

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.