Rosie Bush #19 The Mocket Rocket, needs to put a sock in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m baffled as to why she is willingly going to a Little Mix gig btw. Surely that’s something you do with your wean, not your balding bestie?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So the bush is commenting on videos just not uploading vids , lets see how long it lasts with little mix tonight

Reactions: 7
Anyone know what the drama is between Jade Farty and Twistandsqueeze 🤔
Thought they got on? They were always on live together.

Actually buckled that Scambank thinks we are all going to take the gobshite that is kyles word that he trashed her van 😂 the boy says stuff all the time for drama cos he a sad wee loner 🫤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Thought they got on? They were always on live together.
Seems like the lassie phoned Jade upset saying nobody cared about her she didn't want to be here all whiles her pals and boyfriend were organising her a 30th party so Jade told her we in look they do care. Jade couldn't listen to the lassie threating to do stuff to herself & the lassies now went of on one about it. Like it's been from weeks ago but

Tracy has made another vid "there's nothing else I can say on the matter" stop making bleeping videos then ya crackpot 🤣 fkn hell she isn't half milking it now

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seems like the lassie phoned Jade upset saying nobody cared about her she didn't want to be here all whiles her pals and boyfriend were organising her a 30th party so Jade told her we in look they do care. Jade couldn't listen to the lassie threating to do stuff to herself & the lassies now went of on one about it. Like it's been from weeks ago but
So she has told Jade shes wanted to unalive herself, nobody cares about her etc so Jade has spilled the beans abt a surprise party & shes went off on one saying don’t believe what she says about Unaliving herself etc 🥴 surely if someone is telling u that, u take them seriously & try to help which from it seems Jade has done? Madness!

Tracy has made another vid "there's nothing else I can say on the matter" stop making bleeping videos then ya crackpot 🤣 fkn hell she isn't half milking it now
She will make videos for the rest of the week no doubt 🙄 paypals back in the bio as well, probably hoping people feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 11
Just seen Zara on live getting ready for little mix, looks like this could be a bumpy ride!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Was scrolling through scam bank videos catching up on the drama. Passed by at least 3 videos that started “this is the last I’m gonny say on the matter” … bloody shut up then!! She’s not been on my fyp for a while and for that, I am grateful!

Ive caught Covid so hoping that the dregs of Glasgow are preparing some class A entertainment for the next few days

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Finished an hour early, am shattered and scunnered tae duck 😂 who’s Kyle? What’s his @?

Reactions: 2
Alannas on live saying "i was going to go live with Rosie but i told her to go get her hole instead" dont know if that means shes with mater.

Theres so much random bleeping shite drama going on.

Why is frati arguing with that bird?

Hi Jade, you creepy bastard.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just search kyle evans, he has a few accounts i think, and the wee rat will come up.
just found him, a remember that wee fanny, wonder if he’ll ever grow a bit bum fluff. Wee chode. Never liked him.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.