Rosie Bush #19 The Mocket Rocket, needs to put a sock in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s my thread suggestion for Dee 😂

Detective Dee, begging for presents and chocking for the D 😂

someone make a thread cos I see this tit turning into a right laugh! Back to Rosie… here we gawww 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah, may as well eh. Give her something to actually moan about

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ah, may as well eh. Give her something to actually moan about

Your picture 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did wonky eyes need to say ‘that’s a different story’ 45 times in one tiktok?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't believe any of the wains were there, wasn't T at school & Rosie went to Jades then straight to Alannas? She had no kids with her. She doesn't get Z overnight in her own house anymore never mind at a strangers. She wasn't even answering the phone to her sister that day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She’s milking it nw🤦🏽‍♀️ I don’t think he cares what he says tbh Tracy’s running with it tho so just need to wait n see when Rosie appears 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
See that mags the racism rips right out of her. She's on a live way that fife lad who is filming people delivering food to a halal shop . See if it was white folk would they be bleeping filming!!!!! One of the delivery guys brought out his wee wean and that fife lad filmed the wean. bleeping vile. Them that are supposed to protect kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I went on Scambanks page but the Kyle video is away. She’s on live the now asking for him to apologise to her. Any idea where I get a swatch of the confession video?
Polis probably told her to bolt. All that for food thrown about and an open can of beans for decoration.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.