Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1614175629517.png
1614175644502.png

its disgusting ! wear some gloves its not that hard and dont put the Clothing on the Floor what kind of Business is that !? DO you want that people buy from you or is it just for us so that we can laugh ? ...

dog hair , fake tan , her hair , and other little micro bacterias inside this house .. ............
. i really hope that whoever is buying from her , actually throws them tops and leggins straight into the washer .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know why she has to tell everything that goes on behind the scenes. I don’t see any other small business do this. So unprofessional Who the hell says ohhh and I got my nan and mum to help. My mum is the photographer. 🤣

and then showing her dog next to the clothes. I feel bad for any oblivious customers that naively buy from her (if she has any that arnt family lol) they will be getting tanned stained, smelly, dog fur covered cheap Aliexpress clothes that they could buy a fraction of the price on there minus the dog hairs and bad smell 😂🤦‍♀️

and where is her mask and gloves? If you are doing at home business especially during Covid you should atleast be wearing gloves. I’m pretty sure she doesn’t wash her hands before touching the clothing 🥴

Reactions: 6
Rosie has had more time than Hope n hope has a whole CLEAN studio. I think their work reflects them as a person. Hope seems very clean and put together n organised n Rosie seems dirty, unorganised n out of date
1AEA96D2-1CEE-4DE6-A785-F8DBE491E207.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Considering her clothes are bright, light and like white n cream why does she live under this crappy bridge like a lighter feed would look so much better
CAD708F3-9A17-40F3-BA0E-D2DA0B534171.png

Reactions: 8
What we really wanna see Rosie is you class your business as a legit company and pay your taxes for it. Until I see the company on companies house I will forever believe you are avoiding the tax man 🙂🙂🙂🙃

• Heart
She ain’t quiet because she’s had a pamper day. She’s quite because she’s breaking lockdown and gone to her boyfriends. Lying snake 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
She even told us she was out of town for the rest of the week on her BUSINESS PAGE. Don’t kid yourself, we all know you’re not at home and that’s why you’re not active on your business account. Not only that but who’s sending her parcels out? She just gonna take the money from them and not send their products until she goes home LOL.
We are WAY TOO easy on her.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 453208View attachment 453209

its disgusting ! wear some gloves its not that hard and dont put the Clothing on the Floor what kind of Business is that !? DO you want that people buy from you or is it just for us so that we can laugh ? ...

dog hair , fake tan , her hair , and other little micro bacterias inside this house .. ............
. i really hope that whoever is buying from her , actually throws them tops and leggins straight into the washer .
That post about her doing so much behind the scenes had me dyinggg. Rosie cuts and adds labels to clothing, creates invoices and prints them lmao wow so much Roze!! How about the rest of your time spent being a slob?

You clearly have not had a hard days work in your benefit-claiming life.

I see she mentioned nothing about filing tax man and doing accounts. Absolute fraudster.

Considering her clothes are bright, light and like white n cream why does she live under this crappy bridge like a lighter feed would look so much better View attachment 453347
These pics are awful. I don’t know they she keeps taking pics with the bottom of her tit stained shoes showing. Who the f wants to see that and feel enticed to buy anything 🤢.

Reactions: 5
Reality vs Facetune. She really tried to edit her waist smaller to make that outfit less hideous.
5D97E22E-7B57-4763-9A02-9175B2587097.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t get how she can complain we don’t know the behind the scenes of a small business ... you show us everyday the damn process and your tit way of doing this also YOU CHOSE TO DO IT. Like a chef doesn’t go to a customer and be like you don’t know what goes on in that kitchen it’s hell... ok we didn’t ask and we don’t care just give us good quality food mate. You signed up to start a business no one pushed you to it. You could be down working in your local B&M mate shut up

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s even conning people with the postage. £6 for a pair of cheap, thin leggings. What’s the extra weight? Dog hairs?
No way has she upped the shipping price it was £5 last week! Them leggings will be so light & cheap to send in the post, she could at least do free shipping with all that overpriced tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.