Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beckyfish

Im dead at the caption as if a couple months ago she was beefing people for saying her blonde hair was disgusting and she said she would never go back dark 😂😂😂 the girl is lost
C0BA1194-B926-4EA0-890A-2D4D34D0AB73.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Lol can someone tell me who’s bought her account ???? Her clothes are so shite and she’s even taken from my small business saying she was going to promote and never did she’s a lying slag
Don’t ever message me again you fucking little slag ahah. That’s the meme that comes into my head sorry

• Haha

beckyfish

I am dead how is she tagging her personal account as if she has a team of lushes people doing it for her 😂😂 we know its just you in your musty bedroom roze time to get a real job x
9E363558-B452-460F-9DC6-91533934CAD8.png

• Haha
  • Wow

gossipfreak

She took the shit off the floor n on to her plate
could be also dog shit .

She can't cook !

1617115542409.png

even her smile is forced and fake

1617118680440.png

little reminder you wanted freebies from small businesses my dear .

ANd you did sell your GIFTED Clothes on Depop for Money .

Last edited:

bailey31

She’s desperate for people to be interested in her life but that ship has sailed. Whilst were all working our REAL jobs we definitely don’t want to see someone in the middle of the day sat on their arse exhausted from making their bed or doing the washing. These are things we all have to do AROUND having a real job. She’s in her 20s and never had a real job she’s really Gna have to start from scratch and get a job in retail to form any kind of skills

• Heart

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Best way to explain her is.. she is a fake traveller (ex husband is traveller), she made her money selling JP+ but her body is from surgery and a gastric band plus a lot of drugs and photoshop. She has two kids who she seems to palm off the whole time. Has broken lockdown constantly. Had a shop, got kicked out of shop, has since trained to inject botox and filler and is now doing that during lockdown from her living room.
Sleeping with an engaged criminal whose misses just had a baby. She knows about his many women and doesn't seem to care as she has 3 kids with him and he always comes back to her. Has a crazy German mother who sells Scentsy and who recently found a new boyfriend only for him to suddenly very sadly pass away just after she sold her house and so the crazy mother is trying to make out they had agreed she would move in there.
There are 18 threads of all this!
I have a headache 😂😂😩😩. I went on a journey reading that

gossipfreak

1614175629517.png
1614175644502.png

its disgusting ! wear some gloves its not that hard and dont put the Clothing on the Floor what kind of Business is that !? DO you want that people buy from you or is it just for us so that we can laugh ? ...

dog hair , fake tan , her hair , and other little micro bacterias inside this house .. ............
. i really hope that whoever is buying from her , actually throws them tops and leggins straight into the washer .

• Haha

Susu

So much for the healthy eating and being a vegan for the 100th time. No discipline whatsoever.
She makes such a idiot of herself when she’s drunk, the way she was screeching over being sent over a bottle of Prosecco by random men was embarrassing. Can see she would cheat on her bf in a heartbeat for some money or freebies.

Susu

I messaged her saying swear she got knocked out in the park and look at her response, she just makes it worse for herself 😭😂😂
‘Them fat birds’ babe hate to break it to you… you’re becoming a fat bird because all you do is sit at home doing nothing and lying about what size you wear. Like mother like daughter though right? That’s why your nan is on a mobility scooter 🥴
View attachment 656852
Imagine all the women in her family are fat and she’s fat shaming. Lol Shes definitely on route to obesity I love karma 😎

beckyfish

I think like we’ve all said on here before, it isnt about fat shaming nobody cares if she’s an 8 or a 12, it was more about how much she edits her pictures to portray herself as someone she isn’t. She was literally telling girls to use her for ‘size reference’ for her own body whilst she was sinching in her waist! It’s unbelievably damaging to all the young and even older girls who follow her! She’s always posting quotes about ‘being real’ and ‘dont be fooled by social media’ when she literally plays a big role in why girls are insecure themselves. Just look at those screenshots of her live compared to what she posts, fair enough she isnt posing and she’s off guard but actually look at the difference!! I am definitely not fat shaming her. It just makes me angry that she’s put on weight so clearly and instead of trying to lose it which is what she wants, she’s just editing her pics and pretending she hasnt. She’s literally fat shaming herself lol

• Heart

Susu

What the hell is up with puss swollen lips, I swear she’s gone and got more filler. Looks like it’s ready to explode with infected pus any second. 🤢🤢
E3D5C592-1639-4BA5-9C62-F53A98E537E7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

beckyfish

Someone commented saying ‘how awful was all that tattle stuff’ 😂 you mean where rosie got exposed as a racist, homophobe, fat phobic scammer?? yeah so sad hun x