Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beckyfish

Anyone seen her story on lushes where she said she couldn’t shoot anymore promo because her phone died? 😭 im sorry WHAT? your meant to be a full on business owner and you cant invest in a fucking portable phone charger? I feel like she just wasn’t born to a business owner whatsoever. She really should of just taken some sort of hair and beauty course and been done with it! At least then she’d probably be making some money.

Reactions: 10

Emma3663

Why would you ‘spontaneously’ re decorate your bedroom when you’re supposedly moving out in less than 2 weeks? 🤔 wouldn’t mind if she’d have said ‘with me now moving out I thought I would freshen up my room for my mum as it’s now going to just be used as a guest room etc’ no redecorate ‘MY’ room 🤔

Missclassy19

VIP Member
its the "use me for size reference" when nobody actually knows how tall she is or has seen her... so how can we?? she prob facetunes and uses angles to make herself look tall/short, curvy/slim whatever she fckn feels like. HOW TF can we use you for reference you silly bint
She don’t look like an 8 👀👀

Susu

Her lips are actually f’ed
73D02821-5E57-4828-A982-0EAA04566B41.jpeg

Can tell she didn’t go far with education, what kind of English is this 🤨
CE1556FA-4233-41B4-A8E8-E14C17822BF1.jpeg

• Haha

anon18000

View attachment 564761
nobody cares if you feel a little unwell .

why is she posting things like that on her Business Account ?
LOL Do you think plt apologise when they haven’t posted ?
she thinks of herself as lushes instead of having lushes separate from her life which would give her the time to focus on both at separate times.
she uses her calendar so much why doesn’t she set out a schedule 😂
1. Wake up and make bed.
2. check lushes dms and reply accordingly .
3. Check lushes orders , what’s gone out and what hasn’t. Pack any orders needed to go out.
4. Go to the post office in my car I’m illegally driving and send off orders on time.
5. Come home and do a stock take
6. Update website.
once she had done this in the morning of everyday she has the whole day to sortout her life and think of any promotions she can do to help her clothing brand.
She’s not strategic or set her brand out properly. She just “does it or whatever”
This attitude will never bring her a true income

• Heart

beckyfish

Ahaha I caught a bit of her live when someone asked if she’s completed any beauty courses and her response was she done a month in college before dropping out but more importantly she grew up doing her sisters make up, and then had the nerve to say learning how to be a MUA isn’t hard anyway. What a dick.
She just shat on every single person who worked hard for qualifications to become an MUA, paid for beauty school to become an MUA and built up their client base and following from nothing but nah its fine cause she done her sisters makeup so she should get to charge people for it?? She is actually vile i hope someone gets fucking pink eye cause she’s probably using her personal mascara on the girls and then sues her 😂 TRAMP

Susu

Does she ever take that brown set off. It’s not even that nice on her
She’s worn it 3 times in a week 🤣🤣 the tramp prob not even given it a wash

So Lego head unfollowed her today so she posted this
E7B71B70-56D7-4D90-8F69-7A3F0C929B14.jpeg

Then this, like how desperate can you be. I can see that company firing her any time now, they can’t have her representing a brand.
1532810D-AF8C-49FC-BA78-4CCF8F969C02.jpeg

And who remembers the days she had a bf and would boast about only her man can see her body 🤣🤣🤣 muppettt

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Alina20

I just want to know who took her photos. Her mum? 😂 And them Balenciaga’s need a day off! Why would she even want to wear them under some dirty bridge 🤢

beckyfish

Iss she fucking serious with this? 😂 she has absolutely no qualifications in make up, no healthy and safety training, you cannot make people pay you for something you are not qualified to do!! Clearly lushes is not fucking selling because now she’s gone back to being a ✨make up artist ✨ again! I cannot deal
D0183647-0068-472C-A5F8-D78A5814B048.png

• Haha

Susu

Lol size 8 my ass.. she looks like a 12 and nothing wrong with that don’t know why she’s trying to lie about it.

A92FDD92-4D81-4EE0-BEF8-D6F93C49E3E1.jpeg
6E456284-E4DC-4E94-A0EC-B261F7AB85F2.jpeg
490CF202-F650-4119-96D9-1B7E5D21AF16.png

And what’s with the ridiculous posing she’s doing ahahAh who lays on a dirty pavement with cream clothes on and with Covid. So dumb.
F83625F6-FF99-438C-84CF-475CA88E04D8.jpeg
43F57918-D7E8-44A9-B511-85C4F6CAD22D.jpeg
9149C465-2199-489A-9345-ECEDC95F4C9E.png

All the clothes are so cheap and chavvy looking. N it doesn’t help she’s paired them up with her fake lv bag.

• Haha
Anyone seen her story on lushes where she said she couldn’t shoot anymore promo because her phone died? 😭 im sorry WHAT? your meant to be a full on business owner and you cant invest in a fucking portable phone charger? I feel like she just wasn’t born to a business owner whatsoever. She really should of just taken some sort of hair and beauty course and been done with it! At least then she’d probably be making some money.
If you knew you were going to shoot promo from your phone you would fully charge it 🤣😂 shes just lazy through and through

Reactions: 9