Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Agelsfa

I think foxwarren and rosemary need to exchange emails and thrash it out in private. It's clear foxwarren gets under Rosemary's skin but tbh the bitching back is embarrassing. Is she trying to send her followers here to defend her or what is she hoping to achieve by posting childish stories?

Reactions: 16

Mullou3001

How can she complain she didn’t earn enough from her years of slog at her book, but then in her money diary state she pays a cleaner $500 a month to clean her house?! As someone said above, her diaries are a lesson in consequence free spending - don’t come on giving us the poor mouth in the same breath!

I’ve unsubbed too just fyi. Forgot I was a member of her substack…. An example of my consequence free spending 🤣
She has a cleaner??? Holy Jaysis, why would she need a cleaner, if she was mon-fri 9-5 I could understand but she isn’t…utter laziness!
And her ordering McDonalds for lunch for her and the little fella…could she not throw together a sandwich, or crackers n cheese and down fruit…
The more I follow her the more I realise how lazy she is…

SozBbz

VIP Member
call me names all you want but it’s just pure cope to pretend that poor choices haven’t led Rosemary to where she is now. I know nothing about the surgeries of the people you know, this is a thread about Rosemary, not them
This is just it though, you're only focused on what shes been doing lately, when its actually pretty clear that she's had a lifelong struggle with her weight.

Even in the height of her weight loss era a few years ago, she never exactly got skinny. I believe that shes genetically the type of person who will always carry weight unless she devotes herself full time to keeping it off. That is an incredibly hard and unsustainable way to live. Its joyless and after a while, I can understand the mindset of feck it anyway, I may as well at least enjoy my food, which I think is where she's been at for the last while.

I don't remotely condone the amount of takeaways she eats but I do think living in America does not help. What she should take responsibility for is not being better able to cook for herself (and her family, but also her husband should be able to do this too), as an almost 40 year old woman. However, I still think she'd have a problem but maybe she'd be at 200lbs, and not 250lbs.

If these injections can help (as you still have to do the work, and suffer the side effects) then I'm all for it. People are actually paying significant sums out of pocket to get themselves to a healthier weight and prevent themselves becoming a burden in later years, with conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, various cancers etc. If thats not personal responsibility, then I don't know what is.

petal1

VIP Member
We're losers for being here, but she is here all the time too (she always seems to respond to posts she dislikes very quickly so I can assume she reads here at least every day). I also don't believe she only reads her own thread.

I didn't feel that comment she took offence to was particularly bad - it was factual and Rosemary herself is often the first person to say she's fat. Sure wasn't she sharing her Ozempic journey?? I agree she doesn't seem to be in the best place at the moment. Rosemary wants to sell her personal life when it suits her, to make money, but wants noone ever to discuss her content. It just doesn't work like that - people will always talk.

Might be something to work on with her therapist, how to break the habit of reading her own thread. And I'm not being smart saying that. She says she'll always read here, but it's clearly upsetting her. I'm sure it sometimes must affect her moods too, so it also probably affects her husband and kids too.

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Venomous? Get a grip, it’s one of the mildest threads I’ve ever seen
---
There doesn't need to be 2 threads. We can all have a view point.
if everyone is allowed a view point then why do Rosemary fans continue to come here and scold posters and say they’re “obsessed” and “venomous”

MaryJones1

I am very sad to hear that too. However, although I was one of the posters who had been suspicious, i think its a step too far to look for legal documents. Rosemary is an oversharer but Beatrice has always been more private and if she wanted us to know she would have told us

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Loads of people do in fairness

And Rosemary can fuck off with using white as an insult. She's a typical self loathing woke pain in the arse

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
call me names all you want but it’s just pure cope to pretend that poor choices haven’t led Rosemary to where she is now. I know nothing about the surgeries of the people you know, this is a thread about Rosemary, not them
I absolutely didnt call you a name.

Im giving other examples of extreme ways for people to lose weight is all.

I think the idea that extreme weight is an eating disorder and requires medical interventions is lost on you tbh.

All good we dont have to all agree, i just find it unconfortable sometimes when i feel the bigger picture is being ignored in order to criticise

• Heart
I read her substack piece that goes into more detail, so here's a few details that are relevant to what people are discussing here!

1. Her GP has advised her to use this as a crutch for weight loss, and has encouraged her to eat healthier and move more alongside the medication. She says that so far, she is making healthier choices, mainly with the cost of the drug in mind

2. She is not taking ozempic, she's taking generic semaglutide, which does not contribute to the ozempic shortage for diabetes patients. Semaglutide uses the raw ingredients, which are not in shortage at the moment. The ozempic shortage is due to production not being able to keep up with demand, not an ingredient shortage.

3. She doesn't have a long term plan yet for whether to stay on the medication for life or wean off it, she's open to both. She takes mood stabilisers and is not against life-long medication where necessary. She'd consider taking semaglutide for life (ideally tapered to a low maintenance dosage) if side effects are not severe and her general health has improved as a result of the drug. If she can adopt and keep healthier habits, she'd also be open to weaning off entirely if able.

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Is this like the time that a follower said an outfit was flattering and she went off on a rant about how the word is fatphobic and then wrote a think piece? Is this another outburst that will lead to a think piece?

• Heart

Ratsout

VIP Member
Obesity is not a disease, not even close. It’s a malaise caused by a combo of people’s cluelessness about food or how their bodies work plus their inability/refusal to adapt accordingly.
a lot of obese people use food as an emotional crutch similarly to how people with anorexia and bulimia use restrictive food intake / purging as an emotional crutch. Both diseases in their own right

Agelsfa

The science on weight and weight loss is very limited and only starting to be understood. Much of the conventional wisdom is being debunked, but attitudes will take time to change.

The old "eat less, move more" doesn't work for everyone and some people always struggle with their weight. If dieting actually worked, people would simply do it once and never need to do it again, but thats not the case for 90%+ of people.

The modern lifestyle doesn't help, and its very hard to avoid altogether due to the foods available in shops/restaurants. People are different, and it makes sense to me that there are some people who struggle more than others, and why should those people not take any help they can get to live a healthier, happier life, without constantly obsessing over food and carrying around excess weight?

Her health is already quite impacted going on what she said yesterday, so I hope it works for her.

The thing that people are not saying outloud much right now is that most people will need to be on these meds long term, or at least go back on them more than once. Once you stop taking them, you'll likely regain some/all of the weight. I think it will become mainstream in years to come.
I'd suggest that 90% of people put weight back on because they stop 'dieting'. Dieting is what we do every day when we choose what we eat and what we don't really isn't it?

I think there should be more talk from slim people about how they maintain their weight, how it can be a complete chore and difficult to do. The same with exercise. I think there is this idea that being slim is just easy for slim people(I'm sure it is for some) but the reality for lots of us is that it means saying no when we really actually do want the cake and going for a run when actually we really don't want to or enjoy it. It means having a rough idea of what you eat everyday and how many calories are in it vs how many you use.

Being a healthy weight to me and lots of people is a chore like cleaning the house, you don't like doing it, you resent the time it takes but you know it has to be done. You hear people saying things like 'I'm not the exercising type' but the reality is lots of people who exercise aren't the 'exercising type' either they just do it because they know it's good for them.

I suppose more acknowledgement that yeah it can be shit and can be a struggle but that's life isn't it? Rather than what's shown on social media which tends to be gym bunnies who profess to love protein shakes and exercise or overweight people who eat what they like and don't feel 'guilty' about it because every body is beautiful. You don't have to be an 'exercise type' or a 'I only eat fresh organic vegan type'. You can just be a normal person who trudges along and doesn't particularly like it but does it because it's good for you.

Jesus, I just noticed how long that is. Apologies if you read to the end!

• Heart

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I am usually a Rosemary fan (i know, i know she can be a pain in the hole but I do appreciate the warts and all honesty, it's refreshing compared to the usual filtered/botoxed/fillered/Greige house shite we get from Pippa and co) BUT am I being a bit weird thinking it's the height of selfishness to power ahead with getting pregnant when your husband doesn't want it? And I know he could have taken precautions if he really didn't want another I do get that, but I don't know having another kid is such a huge decision I can't imagine going ahead without both parents being in agreement on it. And I get his anxiety on budgeting etc, it's just the reality of modern life, you can have all the children you want but they all have to be fed, watered and reared, that's before you even think about educating them etc which is an eye-wateringly expensive task in Amercia.
I agree with this. Also a big part of Repeal was that women should not have to want babies and it was ok to not want a child. We can’t now criticise men for a ‘childish’ or ‘man child’ reaction to another baby. It is perfectly fine to not want more or any children and be worried about the expense another baby brings