Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SozBbz

VIP Member
She is absolutely painful at the minute. She’s absolutely in the wrong on this whole iron incident. Suggesting something is not medical advice. She keeps digging because it’s basically click bait and she knows that’s the only way she gets any cut through to keep her stagnant writing career online presence on life support.

Rosemary chooses to be over familiar with her followers all the time and monetises it as her supposed “career”, yet then gets bent out of shape when someone makes the most innocuous suggestion. I notice now that she’s on trying to back peddle, she’s keep saying “unsolicited medical advice” and not what said advice was, which was that perhaps she might have low iron, which is super common in pregnancy. So it was nothing super personal or targeted, it’s akin to suggesting vitamin d in winter time. I’m sure people sometimes overstep, but this was not it, she was just on one.

If you don’t want people thinking they can talk to you, then stop blurring the lines for your own benefit. Only you won’t, because you need the money and you’re inherently thirsty for attention. You’re entitled and delusional.

Know when you’re wrong for once Rosie and try to have some grace instead of recording yourself making smug faces like a middle aged child.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Beatrice co-hosts a podcast, she’s not a celeb and this isn’t TMZ. And even if she was “a public figure” there is nothing to be gained by the public knowing that she’s divorced, or seeing the documents. Is there really any reason to go searching for it other than to run back here and get a few likes? Well done, you’re the best tattler who ever tattled.
I think that's a little unfair to the original poster...?

Nobody is saying that Beatrice is a celeb.
However, she has mentioned her husband, her kids, her parents, her career and her home life on the podcast.
Naturally there is going to be interest.

Reactions: 25

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
This feels very judgey - a couple of people local to me have had bariatric surgeries recently. Decisions like surgery/injections arent taken lightly and are usually made by people who feel its their only option.

Its a last resort and doesnt need assholes saying to "eat less takeaways" like theyre reinvented the wheel

• Heart

ny_style

VIP Member
Every time I go to the US I think of how hard I try to reuse and recycle in Ireland. Our collective effort here is but a drop in the ocean compared to the millions of tons of plastic they plough through in America without a second thought.

NurseTerrier

God it’s so sad to see people arguing over other people’s weight loss. Leave people and their bodies alone. Comments re takeaways help no one. If Rosemary or anyone else struggling with their weight/body image go down the ozempic/Saxenda etc route fair fecks to them.

Reactions: 24

Shall64

Chatty Member
I normally like Rosemary but have to say that response to the person who thought she was low on iron was so unnecessary and nasty.
How anyone could even take offence to that let alone be so rude says waaaay more about her.

Agelsfa

Very disappointed in her on this. I always stand up for her.

Fine when she's begging for subs but an innocent take some iron throws her over the edge.

She's gonna lose more subs because of this.

Beatrice will be raging. Suggesting iron is not medical advice. Ffs
Yup, my husband lost his job, we lost our health insurance please give me money 🥹

Then, my life is none of your business, I don't owe you anything, why are you so obsessed with me 🙄

• Heart

69Trish69

Usually a Rosemary fan and avid supporter but can’t condone her current outburst and lack of respect for a follower who just happened to suggest iron - which is hardly medical intervention.
Also, imo if you share XY&Z about Atlas then followers actually are permitted to see how XY&Z worked out for you. How are we to know you can ask questions about this but not about that?

MuffinTop411

That was really interesting to hear, especially about him screaming people's names at his desk and expecting them to appear. Fair play to her for at least resisting going straight in to that bullshit.

Reactions: 23

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
That guy always seemed a right prick, good enough for him. She’s talked about him before on NWMS but never named him until now, even though it was obvious who she was talking about when she mentioned stellar and if you’ve ever seen Fade Street.

Reactions: 22

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
She just keeps digging and making this worse. Followers shouldn’t ask about her child’s developmental needs (I agree ) even if she’s mentioned it before (well, duh this is why they’re asking). Atlas needs to set some boundaries on what his mother can and can’t share about him online.
Oh no wait, he’s 2 years old. He can’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Agreed RE Rosemary's husband, that man has a full time job - isn't he an engineer or something? Hardly a deadbeat.

I really don't know much about Beatrice or Don but calling a stay at home parent to 4 boys a deadbeat also seems pretty harsh?

happycamper68

Can we move on a bit from the ozempic/obesity chat I know some of it was relevant to Rmc but this thread is a dragggg surely there’s some ozempic thread for people to debate on

• Heart

Thump

VIP Member
If it’s nobody’s business why does she the feel the need to tell a load of strangers on the internet about it. Keep it to yourself love. Maybe tell your husband instead. How strange to broadcast your every thought and detail of your life and then tell people it’s none of their business. Stop sharing it so.

• Heart