Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madamex

VIP Member
Loving the tea. Makes you think about the people who worked with him and seemed to love him too.

Reactions: 21
I think it's natural to want a girl when this will be the 4th boy in her family and 8th boy in the extended family! But she said herself, she's processed it now and it's not like she's crying about it or anything, obviously she's still excited to have another baby lol. Like others say, she's a bit moany but I appreciate her honesty tbh. I didn't think she was judging the kids for not being in good moods, just being honest about how the day really went.

Reactions: 21

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I missed what happened but if all it was was someone messaging her to say get iron checked then she has had a massive and embarrassing over reaction. This is one of those times where she needs to hold her hands up and admit she overreacted. She’ll happily take money from complete strangers to subsidise herself and her family but god forbid a random stranger suggests in good faith to get her iron checked. Totally weird response

Reactions: 20

LadyGoodman

VIP Member
She's fat and possibly bloated but that's about it at the moment. It is normal to show somewhat earlier with subsequent pregnancies because your muscles may be stretched from the first one but Rosemary has been cradling a 'bump' since she peed on a stick. Rosemary doesn't usually show her stomach on Instagram but I'd say if she cradled her stomach prior to pregnancy people would have thought she was 6 months along then too.
Get an absolute grip

• Heart

Beebles

VIP Member
Her child is nearly three. Why is she still sharing bf photos to loads of weirdos on the Internet? I understand there's not a cut off as such for this but the child can't consent to these photos being shared online. She says she's not making her living through Instagram but why does she need to share her child with a load of strangers?
As someone who BF for an extended time I love seeing the normalisation of BF. HOWEVER, I prefer when it’s talked about and supported, information sharing etc, not just the “look at me” photos which again, are not consented by the child (I think any photos/info of your child posted online especially to thousands and thousands of strangers is so wrong). It’s a normal but intimate thing and I don’t think it’s right to have personal images like that out there.

• Heart

Beebles

VIP Member
Yeah look she’s done the gym thing, dieting, therapy, she explained the food noise and her habits quite well. It’ll be interesting to see how this all pans out, in curious as the the psychological aspect and inner thinking’s of someone who takes it. We really do only see the “then and now” snap shots and click baity talk about it. I’ve very mixed feelings in the whole culture of it, so I’m interested in learning more.

MuffinTop411

Im probably so noticeable because I really get under her skin, she literally promotes me and she’s a small fish so her threads are not numerous. Ever seen Faces by Graces’ threads? Louise McSharry, Sali Hughes? I think she’s actually upset that there are not more threads about her. Just searched the rave thread. Oh dear.
I think it’s because you actually pay to subscribe to her content and then constantly moan about it.
I would scoff at her money diaries and takeaways and bad podcasts if they were free buf I’m not going to pay for content to get mad at it.
I reckon that’s why she (and others) thinks you’re weird.

So rude and typical of Rosemary. Jesus it's hardly an insult to suggest someone feeling tired or weak could be low in iron.

She's channelling her professionally offended Louise McSharry again, hate when she does does this cos I actually like her.

Carapop

VIP Member
I don’t give a shit about Rosemary. Im speaking generally about people who struggle with their weight and the over simplification being seen in these messages

• Heart

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
That might be your opinion but it is being treated as a chronic disease now by the health system.

That isn’t my opinion, that’s a fact.
This is just it though, you're only focused on what shes been doing lately, when its actually pretty clear that she's had a lifelong struggle with her weight.

Even in the height of her weight loss era a few years ago, she never exactly got skinny. I believe that shes genetically the type of person who will always carry weight unless she devotes herself full time to keeping it off. That is an incredibly hard and unsustainable way to live. Its joyless and after a while, I can understand the mindset of feck it anyway, I may as well at least enjoy my food, which I think is where she's been at for the last while.

I don't remotely condone the amount of takeaways she eats but I do think living in America does not help. What she should take responsibility for is not being better able to cook for herself (and her family, but also her husband should be able to do this too), as an almost 40 year old woman. However, I still think she'd have a problem but maybe she'd be at 200lbs, and not 250lbs.

If these injections can help (as you still have to do the work, and suffer the side effects) then I'm all for it. People are actually paying significant sums out of pocket to get themselves to a healthier weight and prevent themselves becoming a burden in later years, with conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, various cancers etc. If thats not personal responsibility, then I don't know what is.
Surely there is no doubt that obesity is in fact a disease...?

The HSE defines obesity as - 'a progressive, chronic and complex disease affecting all ages and genders.'

The Mayo Clinic defines it as - 'a complex disease involving having too much body fat.'

The World Health Organisation defines it as - a chronic complex disease defined by excessive fat deposits that can impair health.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

lodgequeen

Chatty Member
I think we’ve been all following Rosemary long enough to know finances don’t factor in to her decision making.

• Haha

sparklemotion

I am usually a Rosemary fan (i know, i know she can be a pain in the hole but I do appreciate the warts and all honesty, it's refreshing compared to the usual filtered/botoxed/fillered/Greige house shite we get from Pippa and co) BUT am I being a bit weird thinking it's the height of selfishness to power ahead with getting pregnant when your husband doesn't want it? And I know he could have taken precautions if he really didn't want another I do get that, but I don't know having another kid is such a huge decision I can't imagine going ahead without both parents being in agreement on it. And I get his anxiety on budgeting etc, it's just the reality of modern life, you can have all the children you want but they all have to be fed, watered and reared, that's before you even think about educating them etc which is an eye-wateringly expensive task in Amercia.

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I don’t know enough about Beatrice to comment but what exactly is high-powered and super intellectual about Rosemary? She’s an instagram influencer. I’m not sure what her husband does but I’m sure he works full time. What’s deadbeat about that?

Ellamay87

VIP Member
I'm delighted she spoke out about him. It's no secret whatsoever how he treats people. More fool the like of viki notaro licking his hole while he's probably slqgging her off behind her back. Is he retirement age now? Good riddance to the likes of him in this day and age.

petal1

VIP Member
Ooh what’s this about? I missed what she said!!
Her rant about someone telling her to check her iron is a bit of an over reaction! I presume they meant well! Bit snappy!
She was so unnecessarily rude! Someone took the time to send her what they thought was useful advice - they didn't deserve that reaction from her. The scowl on her too.
Recommending someone get their iron checked is about the mildest 'medical advice' there is - it hardly even counts as giving medical advice 🤣

Thump

VIP Member
Obesity is not a disease, not even close. It’s a malaise caused by a combo of people’s cluelessness about food or how their bodies work plus their inability/refusal to adapt accordingly.
That might be your opinion but it is being treated as a chronic disease now by the health system.

That isn’t my opinion, that’s a fact.

• Heart

marymac19

VIP Member
Very disappointed in her on this. I always stand up for her.

Fine when she's begging for subs but an innocent take some iron throws her over the edge.

She's gonna lose more subs because of this.

Beatrice will be raging. Suggesting iron is not medical advice. Ffs

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
If we need to get a hobby then so does she. She has been bet into every forum that discusses influencers for years. You’re not much better just because you claim to be reading about yourself Rosemary. There is absolutely no way she doesn’t read about others, and would 100% contribute too if she could

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
She’s part of a podcast called “not without my sister” where both have discussed their personal lives. They were selling merchandise with their images not so long ago

The main thing to stress here is that no one has said anything bad about her divorce and all comments have been sympathetic

Reactions: 18