Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Im catching up on the podcast, on the one with the grammys. The absolute nerve of Rosemary to tell a black woman to ‘take off her wig’. For all of her virtue signalling she really is educated via instagram.
Can anyone tell me what happened here please? I can't face the podcast!

MAMMYD

She said the other day about her new hair and the speech therapist who she sees with atlas for
A year didn’t comment on it
---
He’s 3 in October so possibly since 18months?
There could be other indicators of delay so they started early

foxwarren

VIP Member
I am done with these numpties. Absolute bottom of the barrel episode. Neither of them seem to have actually read the ‘viral’ article they almost dedicated an episode to. I say ‘viral’, Rosemary lifted the idea from Celebrity Memoir Bookclub. This scam is a particularly sinister one that happens all the time, it has happened in Ireland too, particularly to the elderly.

Attachments

foxwarren

VIP Member
If these are her goals for next year, then what the hell has she been doing for the past three years??? I assume they’ll take two weeks off the podcast for Christmas again, reasoning that every other podcast does. Well they do and they don’t. They may not be producing new content but they still release episodes.

BeepSchmeep

I am very sad to hear that too. However, although I was one of the posters who had been suspicious, i think its a step too far to look for legal documents. Rosemary is an oversharer but Beatrice has always been more private and if she wanted us to know she would have told us
Fair, yes

Beebles

VIP Member
I missed what she was saying about her declaring her income and the reaction to it. Can anyone tell me what the story was there?

Agelsfa

that’s mad I didn’t know that! Is there a reason why?
She's fat and possibly bloated but that's about it at the moment. It is normal to show somewhat earlier with subsequent pregnancies because your muscles may be stretched from the first one but Rosemary has been cradling a 'bump' since she peed on a stick. Rosemary doesn't usually show her stomach on Instagram but I'd say if she cradled her stomach prior to pregnancy people would have thought she was 6 months along then too.

roo689

VIP Member
What's going on with Beatrice? Has she split from hubby? I hope she's gotten a new job. She seems less work shy than rosemary at least.
Yeah Beatrice is only one deserving of praise. She’s worked her ass off. Not sure what craic is with husband though. He was punching anyway with her

MAMMYD

Coming on for the question…..

I completely missed this
I guessing she brushed over it, maybe on a podcast? But looks like she’s not addressing it again.