Rosemary MacCabe #2 not a rave thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this isn’t a rave thread but I say fair play to her for calling him out, so many scared to talk about him with the threat of legal action so he gets away with it most of the time. For once I’m saying, good on you Rosemary!
Completely agree, especially when you see the likes of Pippa and co rammed up his arse. Clearly there's a game you have to play to be an 'Irish' celeb and Rosemary didn't do it. Also besides the fact that he treated his staff like dogs the fact that he tried to avoid paying freelancers is disgusting, completely unforgivable.

Reactions: 27
The owner of the VIP group
Yes 👏🏻 👏🏻 would love to see this!!!!
Completely agree, especially when you see the likes of Pippa and co rammed up his arse. Clearly there's a game you have to play to be an 'Irish' celeb and Rosemary didn't do it. Also besides the fact that he treated his staff like dogs the fact that he tried to avoid paying freelancers is disgusting, completely unforgivable.
Absolutely.

I think Rosemary should write on all this! What a toxic workplace – bullying, financial abuse, bodyshaming.

Can you actually imagine your name being screamed across the office and having to report to this mans desk?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Anyone know who is the CEO of the publication in that Tik Tok Rosemary shared??

Reactions: 3
Anyone know who the woman is that the Tik toker Barbara was talking about? Rosemary shared the Tik tok on insta

Reactions: 1
Lads, I missed whatever Rosemary shared -please, what exactly was said about the CEO Who Must Not Be Named ??

The tiktok was about the ceo of some Irish publication (people in the comments speculating that it's Image) being a rude witch at an event with Stanley Tucci

Lads, I missed whatever Rosemary shared -please, what exactly was said about the CEO Who Must Not Be Named ??
Me too. The video cut off and I don’t have tiktok
For when the story expires the username of the TikTok Rosemary shared is 'barbaraghouls'

She is speaking about how she was at an event on Friday meeting Stanley Tucci and she experienced mean girl, toxic bullying behaviour by the editor of a magazine.

She was told by this person to queue in a different area to meet him, which she did.
This person mocked and sneered at her, and then pushed past her. Also one of the mean girls friends spilled a drink on her when she was pushing past to skip her in the queue to get to Stanley.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
For when the story expires the username of the TikTok Rosemary shared is 'barbaraghouls'

She is speaking about how she was at an event on Friday meeting Stanley Tucci and she experienced mean girl, toxic bullying behaviour by the editor of a magazine.

She was told by this person to queue in a different area to meet him, which she did.
This person mocked and sneered at her, and then pushed past her. Also one of the mean girls friends spilled a drink on her when she was pushing past to skip her in the queue to get to Stanley.
Gotta say, that story left me with a massive sense of 'so what?'. Sure, the older lady was rude (and, as an older lady myself, I noticed that the age difference was referenced a couple of times), but these people always just show themselves up if they're that tacky and pushy. The TikTok-er got her one-on-one with Tucci in the end - and managed to relay to us that a Hollywood star thought her idea and taste in jewellery was pretty great. So...

Reactions: 7
Gotta say, that story left me with a massive sense of 'so what?'. Sure, the older lady was rude (and, as an older lady myself, I noticed that the age difference was referenced a couple of times), but these people always just show themselves up if they're that tacky and pushy. The TikTok-er got her one-on-one with Tucci in the end - and managed to relay to us that a Hollywood star thought her idea and taste in jewellery was pretty great. So...
Yeah, I'll be honest when she started the story and was building it up I thought it was gonna be way worse.
Yes it was mean girl behaviour, but it was a tad anti-climatic

Reactions: 8