Rose and Rosie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there's been a bit of drama in Rosie's wider family and she thought it would be easier to leave Ziggy and Rose out of it, but show her face for her brother. Makes sense really.

Reactions: 1
I think there's been a bit of drama in Rosie's wider family and she thought it would be easier to leave Ziggy and Rose out of it, but show her face for her brother. Makes sense really.
Ooh! Interesting. What sort of drama?

98713D51-2F47-434C-B7A8-2740B881003B.jpeg

rose was there… but why on earth did sh wear a baggy shirt, leggings, and trains to a WEDDING?

Reactions: 6
Maybe she had to stay in the hotel room to look after Zigmund.

@Randomer8269 Rose (and Ziggy it seems like) weren't at the actual wedding or reception. Think she just dropped Rosie off/came to pick her up hence the outfit lol.

That's Rosie mum on the opposite side of the photo, isn't it?

Honestly, I don't think I'd be able to forgive my mum if she stopped speaking to me just as I'd become a new mum and was struggling with postpartum anxiety.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
@Randomer8269 Rose (and Ziggy it seems like) weren't at the actual wedding or reception. Think she just dropped Rosie off/came to pick her up hence the outfit lol.

That's Rosie mum on the opposite side of the photo, isn't it?

Honestly, I don't think I'd be able to forgive my mum if she stopped speaking to me just as I'd become a new mum and was struggling with postpartum anxiety.
Well how do we know that they aren’t speaking?

There last podcast series was bloody awful, have no idea how it’s up for an award.
I stopped listening after the episode where they complained the whole ep about their fans tweeting/DM'ing them with baby advice. I know it's annoying to receive unsolicited advice but it came across as really rude and ungrateful to spend an hour ranting about it. Lots of insta celebs blur the lines with fans=friends and then get upset when someone steps over the line

Reactions: 4
I stopped listening after the episode where they complained the whole ep about their fans tweeting/DM'ing them with baby advice. I know it's annoying to receive unsolicited advice but it came across as really rude and ungrateful to spend an hour ranting about it. Lots of insta celebs blur the lines with fans=friends and then get upset when someone steps over the line
The irony of it is the fact their opening on the podcast said something like we need your help….😂 I agree, whilst it might be annoying and I suspect Rosie was in the mist of postpartum anxiety, so was probably very sensitive to it, Rose wasn’t. Have a little moan but then move it on with all the good feedback you get.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dear Ziggy is still so big, bless him, his little legs look bowed trying to walk.

Was their sperm donor an orc? That baby is an absolute giant!

• Haha
Reactions: 10