Rose and Rosie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuckinell. That thumbnail. I would rather boil my head than watch the video.

Rosie’s clearly perfect body with hardly a flaw.

That bleeping LOOK Rose has on her face.

Arghhhhh.

Reactions: 3
Ziggy Wilder is ridiculous, I’m sorry. Whose surname does he take? Both are bad. Double-entendre Dix, or lumpen Spaughton.

Reactions: 1
Ziggy Wilder is ridiculous, I’m sorry. Whose surname does he take? Both are bad. Double-entendre Dix, or lumpen Spaughton.
Daughton, I think it is. Ziggy Daughton...

He was originally going to be called Henry. I'm not sure how they went from Henry to Ziggy

• Haha
I think you guys are too dramatic about his name. At first I also didn't like the name just because I expected something totally different, but then I got used to it and now it sounds absolutely fine.
I remember on their old younows Rosie consistently said that she wanted to call her child Paris, Darcy, Cooper and some other more out there names, but its very common when you actually pregnant these names that you settled on for years all of the sudden became boring for you/ you start second guessing your choices and as a result you switching off to the names you never even consider as your favourite ones/heard of. And these names for some reason ending up being your final choice. And I guess that's what happened to Rosie with her Jupiter/Ziggy debate. Maybe if she wasn't mentioning her favourite names so often she would actually use some of them. I actually more disliked the name Knox that they said they've picked before Marrissa named her child. And I absolutely love Oscar as a name.

Knox is dreadful. Makes me think of bollox and knocking-shop.

Ziggy makes me think of jiggy-jiggy.

Just horrible associations all round.

• Haha
It's their kid, I'm not hugely invested in what they call him, but having worked in schools I am 10000% sure that kid is in for a life of hell. Unless they send him to either a boujie commune school or a private school, then he might be okay. Not saying it's right to bully a kid over their name, but it happens, and I wish they'd thought of that...

It's their kid, I'm not hugely invested in what they call him, but having worked in schools I am 10000% sure that kid is in for a life of hell. Unless they send him to either a boujie commune school or a private school, then he might be okay. Not saying it's right to bully a kid over their name, but it happens, and I wish they'd thought of that...
My friends a teacher, she has some way out there names in her classroom, I think Ziggy will be fine by the time he’s at school tbh. I do love Oscar ( what they wanted to call the first baby) maybe f Rosehas the next one it will be a more traditional name? I think her mum will be horrified by anything to wild! 🤣😂

My friends a teacher, she has some way out there names in her classroom, I think Ziggy will be fine by the time he’s at school tbh. I do love Oscar ( what they wanted to call the first baby) maybe f Rosehas the next one it will be a more traditional name? I think her mum will be horrified by anything to wild! 🤣😂
She said in one of the streams that she loves the name Rhodes for a boy. I don't know if its traditional but I don't like it. When they were younger they were both more down to earth with names I feel.

Rhodes just reminds me of the colonialist nightmare Cecil Rhodes.

If anyone cares to listen to their latest podcast about their marriage and share the highlights please do aha
I listened to it while I was cleaning the bog (honestly!) and that tagline is majorly click-baity. Their marriage is fine. They’re in a good place. A very brief mention about them feeling they’re wanting different things, but they sat down and talked about it, and now they’re on the same page again.

Other observations:

1. They’re less annoying on their podcast than their videos.

2. I couldn’t tell who was who when they were speaking.

3. Rose talked a lot about having IVF for a baby, as if it was her decision alone and not a mutual one.

I think in reality they’ve just had to grow up a bit. Having a baby is huge, Rosie having PPD and anxiety must have been very hard, moving house, Rose having her dad very Ill, all of it stuff they haven’t had to face before. They had an incredibly privileged life before ( as a couple) and now it’s got a tad more real. I think they will be okay, they seem to talk a lot which is good. I do wish they’d speak more about parenthood, deciding on who is trying for the next baby etc if they are planning on doing that.

Reactions: 5
That last video, 'Try not to laugh', honestly felt like something from a Black Mirror episode. Like, imagine you cut that video against one of their videos from 10 years ago.... Christ.

@Livelaughlove123456 Apparently Rosie's mum isn't speaking to her or Rose, so I guess Rose probably didn't want to go or Rosie figured it would be best if it was just her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2