Rose and Rosie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know these two are really not that bad, but I've noticed that they're not declaring ads properly....
Anyone else have anything to say?

I do like these mainly
Yeah, aren't you supposed to put ad at the beginning? I hate when it's hidden or small

Reactions: 1
Well I'll avoid that then. What do you think about these two? I quite like them...
I do like them, I think they're funny and I enjoy their videos. I really loved the bi videos Rosie did.
I don't love everything but I can't think of anything right now :LOL: how about you?

I do like them, I think they're funny and I enjoy their videos. I really loved the bi videos Rosie did.
I don't love everything but I can't think of anything right now :LOL: how about you?
Yes I like them too. Can't think of anything annoying apart from the not declaring ads...
Overall they're definitely funny. 🤷

I think they're great, genuinely seem to care about their audience and responsibilities as 'influencers'. It's really refreshing to see people who have clearly done a bit of of self reflection and have taken steps to make their platform more inclusive and equitable. Although yes, slightly sneaky to hide the #ad hashtag at the end but honestly, the state of most youtubers/influencers, they've done well to include it at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They're having their baby soon. Just put up a video about their nursery it's cute.
I agree. I think we need to pick this thread up again.
I can't believe they hit 1 million subscribers either. That's impressive.
One thing I will say though is why did Rose post that comment on her story from that forum? It was negative, and I thought they said they'd stopped reading that forum. Why is she focusing on the negativity when they've got a lot of happy things going on?

Rose seems to me like she's really struggling at the minute, I can't quite put my finger on how to describe it, she just doesn't seem okay and I really don't blame her. The pandemic in general, her miscarriage, and then now Rosie's pregnancy (which I know she's happy about but it must also be hard for her too). I hope she's okay and has plenty of support/help.

Reactions: 3
Rose seems to me like she's really struggling at the minute, I can't quite put my finger on how to describe it, she just doesn't seem okay and I really don't blame her. The pandemic in general, her miscarriage, and then now Rosie's pregnancy (which I know she's happy about but it must also be hard for her too). I hope she's okay and has plenty of support/help.
What's made you think this? I haven't watched the past few videos, so I'm just genuinely curious. No attack on you :)

What's made you think this? I haven't watched the past few videos, so I'm just genuinely curious. No attack on you :)
It could just be me. I genuinely don't mean anything badly of Rose.

Just I think she seems a bit forced in videos, trying too hard to make jokes etc and almost a bit manic? It's something about her eyes too, I just think she looks so sad, when she smiles it doesn't seem to meet her eyes. Then with what she's shared in the past we know she has some mental health issues and OCD. And miscarriages are awful anyway, but she sounded really traumatised by hers. And then, seeing how friends etc have been in my life when I know they've had miscarriages, they've found it really hard when milestones of their pregnancy have come up, like their due date, or seeing or hearing things about other pregnancies, and Rose has to actually live in a house with another pregnancy happening. I found it really weird listening to some of the podcast episodes, Rosie kept referring to her pregnancy as her baby and saying my baby instead of our baby. From the timescales they've mentioned (only generally so might not be accurate) it seems really quick to me that it went from Rose trying and not being able to be pregnant and Rosie getting pregnant. Also Rosie said she was really ill at the start of her pregnancy so Rose will have been looking after her and maybe not herself.

They're just all the little things. I mean, I'm sure Rose is happy about Rosie's pregnancy as well, I think a lot of it is gut feeling from me, just when I see/hear her in videos she just doesn't seem herself. Like I said in my last post I just hope she is being well supported and is okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ahhhh they’ve had the baby, a little boy. So happy for them both and excited to see them become mothers especially after their loss last year.

• Heart
Reactions: 2