Rosanna Falconer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always quite liked her for a posho, but her posts about India (the country) have always given me the ick. I think with Britain's history there and colonialism, all the posh parties, staying in luxury hotels etc, it's just, ick.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I always quite liked her for a posho, but her posts about India (the country) have always given me the ick. I think with Britain's history there and colonialism, all the posh parties, staying in luxury hotels etc, it's just, ick.
*free stays in luxury hotels

Reactions: 2
I used to really enjoy following her and her posts, even if I’ve never particularly rated her artistic skills. But some of her India posts really give off ‘white saviour vibes’ to me along with her modern colonialist lifestyle there. It makes me very uncomfortable looking at them.

To answer a different poster: her husband seems to work in branding following a career that started in advertising. Not clear what he has really been up to the last year though other than voluntary positions held (based on his LinkedIn profile)

Reactions: 4
Ah Im so glad to stumble upon this thread while I am bored and hungover in work! I have had the 'pleasure' of being in the company of this fuckwit at a few events and she is an insufferable hole who blows so much smoke up her own arse it is painful! She is dreadful in every way imaginable. Thinks she is a VIP

Ah Im so glad to stumble upon this thread while I am bored and hungover in work! I have had the 'pleasure' of being in the company of this fuckwit at a few events and she is an insufferable hole who blows so much smoke up her own arse it is painful! She is dreadful in every way imaginable. Thinks she is a VIP
ooh welcome! I’m not sure that the above is any surprise, but are there any tidbits that you can share without outing yourself? Have you been to any of her tablescaping events or the events that she hosts for tencel?

Reactions: 3
ooh welcome! I’m not sure that the above is any surprise, but are there any tidbits that you can share without outing yourself? Have you been to any of her tablescaping events or the events that she hosts for tencel?
Thank you so much! I have fallen down a glorious post paddys day hole on here and it has been wonderful! so, nothing really that mad- I had no clue who she was and was alone at an event (not a tablescaping one) and just asked her what her name and insta page was, to make conversation, and she was like 'Rosanna Falconer of course' (like she was madonna or kate middleton- expect they wouldnt do that).... so obnoxious! her voice when she is in conversation is VERY different to her voice on insta too- look, we all put our best side out and she isnt a female mickey flanagan by any stretch of the imagination but she isnt as fancy pantsy as she makes out

and her table manners are dreadful- I am common as they come but she cant use a knife and fork correctly hahahaha

• Haha