Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
I knew her at Cambridge. She was totally insufferable, and was as smug then as she is now. So full of herself.
Sadly for her, she married down and lives in a tiny shack in Battersea which, however much she tarts up, is always going to be shoebox- sized. She is a truly horrible human being and fake as hell.
Ha ha brilliant introduction!

High levels of parenting smugness, and general smugness.

Her watercolour painting is perhaps the most painful to watch (always the paint of choice for those with zero actual knowledge of art and painting).

• Wow
Reactions: 11

zetta buttons

VIP Member
Sister of Venetia, friends with all the usual suspects (London Chatter, Nimbobs, Rosie Londoner) but is fast becoming increasingly annoying in her own right.

Her house renovation seems to be entirely funded by Little Greene paint company and various other companies she is #friends with. Declaration of ad/paid partnership is not clear.

Spent the winter in Jaipur because she just couldn’t cope with the mess. Bless.

Has started her own linen line. Who is printing all these linens I wonder ? 🤔

Reactions: 6

garfield123

More tea please!

She drops Cambridge into every other post. Is not a personality hun. It’s three years of our lives (which some of us regret 😳).

Which college did she go to? I’m guessing Sidney or Caius.

The Goodwood stuff is insufferable. As is the polestar shilling. Just buy a Leaf and F off.
She loves to drop in Cambridge! And being editor of a uni newspaper, maybe it’s a bigger deal than I realise but seems a bit sad to reference so often in your 30s. Wonder what her parents make of both daughters being influencers.
Interesting but not surprising by some of the company that she keeps that she’s not particularly nice!

Not to be a chronically online social justice warrior but how in 2023 has she not got the memo on cultural appropriation?

She seems so incredibly gauche and egotistical. I've come across her type here in Australia and I can't stand them. Silly upper class Brits with altogether conservative views, wearing head to toe Zimmerman and Frida Kahlo inspired flower crowns, trotting off to India and Bali to find a colourful backdrop for their Instagram posts. They travel to Australia for a more "civilised" adventure and are the first in line to call Aussies classless convicts at any given moment. Their appalling lack of concern and education about British colonisation seems to motivate them. The world beyond England is destination yet to be discovered by them, other cultures are an opportunity to exploit.

To use sacred aspects of other cultures as ornaments and decorative tools to shill her measly "colourful" business is so tragic. The genocidal impact of colonisation has forced traditional artists to become depleted of their traditions, and now their sacred art is being is exploited in pop culture and weird little women like Rosanna.

• Heart

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
I always quite liked her for a posho, but her posts about India (the country) have always given me the ick. I think with Britain's history there and colonialism, all the posh parties, staying in luxury hotels etc, it's just, ick.

• Heart

iz10101

Saw Rosanna posting about the trip to India on tik tok a while back. She said it was to “save money” while they renovated then proceeded to stay in 5 star hotels the whole time, I looked up the price of one and it was over a grand a night.

then found out she is super close with a very rich, upper class social circle in India and gets a lot of it gifted.

she definitely seems like a big social climber and also from the way she posts about luxury stays, hotels and exclusive events I get the feeling she is desperately clinging onto that lifestyle and friends which maybe is still slightly out of reach for her? She just seems so try hard with it all

also the tablescapes, flower arrangements and party preparations are exhausting to watch. You’re having a few people round for dinner babe, just get a nice bottle of wine and enjoy the moment.

Reactions: 5

zetta buttons

VIP Member
Not to be a chronically online social justice warrior but how in 2023 has she not got the memo on cultural appropriation?

She seems so incredibly gauche and egotistical. I've come across her type here in Australia and I can't stand them. Silly upper class Brits with altogether conservative views, wearing head to toe Zimmerman and Frida Kahlo inspired flower crowns, trotting off to India and Bali to find a colourful backdrop for their Instagram posts. They travel to Australia for a more "civilised" adventure and are the first in line to call Aussies classless convicts at any given moment. Their appalling lack of concern and education about British colonisation seems to motivate them. The world beyond England is destination yet to be discovered by them, other cultures are an opportunity to exploit.

To use sacred aspects of other cultures as ornaments and decorative tools to shill her measly "colourful" business is so tragic. The genocidal impact of colonisation has forced traditional artists to become depleted of their traditions, and now their sacred art is being is exploited in pop culture and weird little women like Rosanna.
You have expressed perfectly what gives me the sickening feeling every time I see a new story of hers pop up (she’s one of my many hate follows now). Just because she rents clothes and is using a bag from 2003 doesn’t mean she’s not demonstrating horrific behaviour in other ways.

Reactions: 5

emm

VIP Member
I wonder how her and her sister get along as her sister is all about ethical choices and Rosanna is clearly living a very different life. Must make for an interesting Sunday lunch!
This is definitely why venetia changed her surname imo

Reactions: 4

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
I wonder how her and her sister get along as her sister is all about ethical choices and Rosanna is clearly living a very different life. Must make for an interesting Sunday lunch!

Author123

Chatty Member
I always quite liked her for a posho, but her posts about India (the country) have always given me the ick. I think with Britain's history there and colonialism, all the posh parties, staying in luxury hotels etc, it's just, ick.
I used to really enjoy following her and her posts, even if I’ve never particularly rated her artistic skills. But some of her India posts really give off ‘white saviour vibes’ to me along with her modern colonialist lifestyle there. It makes me very uncomfortable looking at them.

To answer a different poster: her husband seems to work in branding following a career that started in advertising. Not clear what he has really been up to the last year though other than voluntary positions held (based on his LinkedIn profile)

Author123

Chatty Member
The endless murals... 🙈 She is very clever I’m sure but she is not an artist.
They don’t look great do they. Certainly not to the standard to be covering every square inch of surface. In particular I find the mdf canopy over her daughters bed a bit odd - it’s very clearly lopsided which I find so odd for someone who is focussed on aesthetics.

GirlOnTheTrain

Her latest stories where she’s cycling. Did you know she hasn’t ridden a bike since….yes you guessed it, Cambridge! 🙄

• Haha

zetta buttons

VIP Member
I knew her at Cambridge. She was totally insufferable, and was as smug then as she is now. So full of herself.
Sadly for her, she married down and lives in a tiny shack in Battersea which, however much she tarts up, is always going to be shoebox- sized. She is a truly horrible human being and fake as hell.
More tea please!

She drops Cambridge into every other post. Is not a personality hun. It’s three years of our lives (which some of us regret 😳).

Which college did she go to? I’m guessing Sidney or Caius.

The Goodwood stuff is insufferable. As is the polestar shilling. Just buy a Leaf and F off.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Author123

Chatty Member
Fabric curtains hiding cupboard/shelf contents just seems so dated to me. She does make some odd design choices (Im also not a fan of the the ‘ruffle’ she’s added to her tablecloths).

I do like the tiles though, and compared to the before it is definitely miles better.

ETA- I was also bemused that in response to people apparently not being able to make an evening workshop due to child bedtimes, she instead decided to offer it during the working day?! Although maybe that tells us all we need to know about her target audience: ladies who lunch and don’t need to work…

zetta buttons

VIP Member
They don’t look great do they. Certainly not to the standard to be covering every square inch of surface. In particular I find the mdf canopy over her daughters bed a bit odd - it’s very clearly lopsided which I find so odd for someone who is focussed on aesthetics.
Whoever said upthread that her house is actually not like she is giving the impression it to be is bang on.

Filling it with MDF arches in the bedrooms and kitchen? So what if it’s painted with Little greene. It’s still MDF underneath.

Author123

Chatty Member
Ah Im so glad to stumble upon this thread while I am bored and hungover in work! I have had the 'pleasure' of being in the company of this fuckwit at a few events and she is an insufferable arsehole who blows so much smoke up her own arse it is painful! She is dreadful in every way imaginable. Thinks she is a VIP
ooh welcome! I’m not sure that the above is any surprise, but are there any tidbits that you can share without outing yourself? Have you been to any of her tablescaping events or the events that she hosts for tencel?

garfield123

She must’ve felt proud as punch to be at Violet Manners’ party. I bet she worked hard to cultivate that friendship for her social gains.