Rosanna Falconer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is definitely why venetia changed her surname imo
Interesting…I wonder if it’s also because Venetia seemed to do a complete 360 herself…ASOS hauls one minute, everything second hand the next! I do think they both try to distance themselves from each other online but probably get on behind the scenes…

Reactions: 2
Interesting…I wonder if it’s also because Venetia seemed to do a complete 360 herself…ASOS hauls one minute, everything second hand the next! I do think they both try to distance themselves from each other online but probably get on behind the scenes…
Yeh, I would imagine they do too

Reactions: 1
Saw Rosanna posting about the trip to India on tik tok a while back. She said it was to “save money” while they renovated then proceeded to stay in 5 star hotels the whole time, I looked up the price of one and it was over a grand a night.

then found out she is super close with a very rich, upper class social circle in India and gets a lot of it gifted.

she definitely seems like a big social climber and also from the way she posts about luxury stays, hotels and exclusive events I get the feeling she is desperately clinging onto that lifestyle and friends which maybe is still slightly out of reach for her? She just seems so try hard with it all

also the tablescapes, flower arrangements and party preparations are exhausting to watch. You’re having a few people round for dinner babe, just get a nice bottle of wine and enjoy the moment.

Reactions: 5
Her floaty dresses on the recent gifted/ad/pr trip to Turkey (it’s an ad Rosanna, tag it correctly pls 😘) are driving me 😖. She’s the queen of curated squares.

She bought a Chanel in 2003 for £845. She’s younger than me and I was 23 then. How TF could she have afforded that just out of uni?

Check your privilege Rosanna, it’s starting to show.

She bought a Chanel in 2003 for £845. She’s younger than me and I was 23 then. How TF could she have afforded that just out of uni?

Check your privilege Rosanna, it’s starting to show.
I’m sure she posted previously that it was a birthday present- I would have previously said it was a 21st (based on what I thought she had said) but 2003 would make it more like a 16th present… 🤯

ETA- I’m basing this on the fact that I’m sure she was at uni at a similar time as me, so 2003 would defs be pre uni…

Not to be a chronically online social justice warrior but how in 2023 has she not got the memo on cultural appropriation?

She seems so incredibly gauche and egotistical. I've come across her type here in Australia and I can't stand them. Silly upper class Brits with altogether conservative views, wearing head to toe Zimmerman and Frida Kahlo inspired flower crowns, trotting off to India and Bali to find a colourful backdrop for their Instagram posts. They travel to Australia for a more "civilised" adventure and are the first in line to call Aussies classless convicts at any given moment. Their appalling lack of concern and education about British colonisation seems to motivate them. The world beyond England is destination yet to be discovered by them, other cultures are an opportunity to exploit.

To use sacred aspects of other cultures as ornaments and decorative tools to shill her measly "colourful" business is so tragic. The genocidal impact of colonisation has forced traditional artists to become depleted of their traditions, and now their sacred art is being is exploited in pop culture and weird little women like Rosanna.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not to be a chronically online social justice warrior but how in 2023 has she not got the memo on cultural appropriation?

She seems so incredibly gauche and egotistical. I've come across her type here in Australia and I can't stand them. Silly upper class Brits with altogether conservative views, wearing head to toe Zimmerman and Frida Kahlo inspired flower crowns, trotting off to India and Bali to find a colourful backdrop for their Instagram posts. They travel to Australia for a more "civilised" adventure and are the first in line to call Aussies classless convicts at any given moment. Their appalling lack of concern and education about British colonisation seems to motivate them. The world beyond England is destination yet to be discovered by them, other cultures are an opportunity to exploit.

To use sacred aspects of other cultures as ornaments and decorative tools to shill her measly "colourful" business is so tragic. The genocidal impact of colonisation has forced traditional artists to become depleted of their traditions, and now their sacred art is being is exploited in pop culture and weird little women like Rosanna.
You have expressed perfectly what gives me the sickening feeling every time I see a new story of hers pop up (she’s one of my many hate follows now). Just because she rents clothes and is using a bag from 2003 doesn’t mean she’s not demonstrating horrific behaviour in other ways.

Reactions: 5
The endless murals... 🙈 She is very clever I’m sure but she is not an artist.
They don’t look great do they. Certainly not to the standard to be covering every square inch of surface. In particular I find the mdf canopy over her daughters bed a bit odd - it’s very clearly lopsided which I find so odd for someone who is focussed on aesthetics.

Reactions: 4
They don’t look great do they. Certainly not to the standard to be covering every square inch of surface. In particular I find the mdf canopy over her daughters bed a bit odd - it’s very clearly lopsided which I find so odd for someone who is focussed on aesthetics.
Whoever said upthread that her house is actually not like she is giving the impression it to be is bang on.

Filling it with MDF arches in the bedrooms and kitchen? So what if it’s painted with Little greene. It’s still MDF underneath.

Reactions: 3
The decor all just looks a bit tacky…I won’t be surprised if she rips it all out in a few years time.

Reactions: 4
The smugness is in overdrive at the moment.

Shilling a £850 needle and thread dress while hosting dinner parties using her ~slightly~ problematic block printed linens (don’t hang them in direct sunlight guys, they’ll fade 🙄🫠) and baking brownies on a #gifted quartz worktop.

🙃

• Sick
The decor all just looks a bit tacky…I won’t be surprised if she rips it all out in a few years time.
I like bits of it - the blue sink would be lovely in a downstairs loo but doesn’t seem practical as I main sink to wash your face etc.

For me, I get house envy, or I used to I probably give less of a tit in general now, when people have a lovely house with a few pieces they’ve picked up on their various travels.

The mind boggles…really not keen on that bathroom either, all that fabric is so twee and will be really hard to keep it from getting mouldy…

Fabric curtains hiding cupboard/shelf contents just seems so dated to me. She does make some odd design choices (Im also not a fan of the the ‘ruffle’ she’s added to her tablecloths).

I do like the tiles though, and compared to the before it is definitely miles better.

ETA- I was also bemused that in response to people apparently not being able to make an evening workshop due to child bedtimes, she instead decided to offer it during the working day?! Although maybe that tells us all we need to know about her target audience: ladies who lunch and don’t need to work…

Reactions: 3