Rosanna Davison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her PT is Jessica Kavanagh who also takes on regular clients, so I don't think she would be permitted to post her routine as that would essentially mean giving away information for free. She did post a few of the leg exercises she does recently as a promo for Jessica's business. She has also posted in the past about Reform Pilates which is also open to regular clients. Keep in mind she also follows a very strict vegan diet (no processed food, no meat, no dairy, no refined sugar or carbs) - I have one of her recipe books and noticed a lack of any pasta related dishes even though pasta is vegan and if using whole wheat would still be considered healthy. I get the impression she eats very little outside of fruit and veg. I think anyone who has the time, resources, and discipline to hire a PT and maintain a strict diet can have a similar figure. Personally I don't think she looks very healthy.
I have to agree: without the fillers and implants I think she'd look scrawny.
Fair play though she's obviously very disciplined and very fit.

Reactions: 3
I have to agree: without the fillers and implants I think she'd look scrawny.
Fair play though she's obviously very disciplined and very fit.
That’s serious discipline! I’m not cut out for that regime. I’ll be tubby for another while 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Her PT is Jessica Kavanagh who also takes on regular clients, so I don't think she would be permitted to post her routine as that would essentially mean giving away information for free. She did post a few of the leg exercises she does recently as a promo for Jessica's business. She has also posted in the past about Reform Pilates which is also open to regular clients. Keep in mind she also follows a very strict vegan diet (no processed food, no meat, no dairy, no refined sugar or carbs) - I have one of her recipe books and noticed a lack of any pasta related dishes even though pasta is vegan and if using whole wheat would still be considered healthy. I get the impression she eats very little outside of fruit and veg. I think anyone who has the time, resources, and discipline to hire a PT and maintain a strict diet can have a similar figure. Personally I don't think she looks very healthy.
So vegan she supports horse racing... she's also promoted greyhound racing a few times.

Reactions: 4
Listened to her on Sile Seoiges podcast, thought she came across very well. She did kinda mention self care and relaxing as a way to deal with infertility 🙄. She said they have no help but her mother comes over every day.

Reactions: 2
Listened to her on Sile Seoiges podcast, thought she came across very well. She did kinda mention self care and relaxing as a way to deal with infertility 🙄. She said they have no help but her mother comes over every day.
That’s a blatant lie. Ive seen her TWO nannies pushing the prams in Cabinteely park. I hate when people lie about getting help. Like if you can afford it why not? She has 3 young kids of course she needs help. It’s absolutely nothing to be ashamed of but trying to portray you’re a super mum, doing it all on your own without help is just pathetic. Im surprised really she would lie about it seeing as she’s so open and honest about her fertility journey-although she is making a living out of her story now. She obviously feels there’s nothing to be gained from admitting she has nannies

Reactions: 16
I can't blame her for having Nannies if I could have one and a night nurse I would! If you have the money go for it but be honest.

Her figure is divine but I'd love to see what she eats in a day and how much of it gets eaten

That’s a blatant lie. Ive seen her TWO nannies pushing the prams in Cabinteely park. I hate when people lie about getting help. Like if you can afford it why not? She has 3 young kids of course she needs help. It’s absolutely nothing to be ashamed of but trying to portray you’re a super mum, doing it all on your own without help is just pathetic. Im surprised really she would lie about it seeing as she’s so open and honest about her fertility journey-although she is making a living out of her story now. She obviously feels there’s nothing to be gained from admitting she has nannies
I agree, that’s so disappointing that she would lie. I’m sure they must have a cleaner too - no shade, I have a cleaner who keeps me sane, but why not just say it. All it does is make other people feel bad when they compare their situation to hers

Reactions: 6
I can't imagine how she would have the time to keep a house tidy, look after 3 small kids and still have time to put on a full face of smack everyday not even including the workouts and cooking she has to do for herself let alone the kids food

Reactions: 4
I can't blame her for having Nannies if I could have one and a night nurse I would! If you have the money go for it but be honest.

Her figure is divine but I'd love to see what she eats in a day and how much of it gets eaten
She is a qualified nutritionist, went back to university to study so I would believe she actually does eat very well and healthy unlike some others who would starve. Genetics helps too!

Reactions: 1
She is a qualified nutritionist, went back to university to study so I would believe she actually does eat very well and healthy unlike some others who would starve. Genetics helps too!
I have one of her cook books and found it strange that none of the dishes included staples like pasta or white potato's, both of which are vegan and are considered healthy in appropriate measurements. I have followed her since she first started out on IG and have always got the impression that she follows a diet more restrictive than just being vegan, and limits her carb intake more than necessary. There was a time I envied her figure but I look at her now and I don't think she looks well. Each to their own I suppose.

I have one of her cook books and found it strange that none of the dishes included staples like pasta or white potato's, both of which are vegan and are considered healthy in appropriate measurements. I have followed her since she first started out on IG and have always got the impression that she follows a diet more restrictive than just being vegan, and limits her carb intake more than necessary. There was a time I envied her figure but I look at her now and I don't think she looks well. Each to their own I suppose.
Is the cookbook any good?

No, it’s strange, I wouldn’t recommend it. I got it on Amazon a few years ago. Full of weird ingredients and some of the recipes don’t work. There’s better healthy cookbooks out there.

Is the cookbook any good?
I would say it's misguided and irresponsible. She talks about how she how became vegetarian and attributes it to having less colds, sore throats and acne. Then she says she cut out dairy and that milk gave her a blocked nose after she reintroduced it. She talks about the nutrition course (I use that term lightly) and says she was 'shocked' at what she was learning about the effects of excess dairy and animal protein in our diets. The narrative is basically cut out all these things if you want to 'beat the bloat' and have long shiny hair and good skin. She admits that her diet consists of fruit, veg, nuts and nut butters. She says you should avoid refined cards as much as possible and includes white pasta, rice and bread in this. While these are not the best thing to eat all day long they are certainly not to be avoided. They can still be enjoyed in moderate quantities as part of a healthy diet. There is also a section called 'say goodbye to gluten'. She talks about going to see a dietician who made her eat dairy and thus made her unwell. She refers to her own 'clinical training' and says dairy is a problematic food. Nowhere in this book does it advise the person to seek the support of a trained professional when deciding to effectively eliminate entire food groups out of their diet. These changes may well have worked for her and the experience she refers to may well be true for her, but it is very irresponsible to imply that would be everyone's experience, and at the time she wrote this book she did not have an M.Sc in Nutrition, only some Mickey mouse diploma. I would say a big part of the reason she stays so slim is the sheer fact that she eats such an unrealistic and restrictive diet. As I mentioned before, pasta and potato's are good for you in the right quantities and are vegan yet the only starches she recommends are sweet potato, pumpkin and squash 🙄 She goes beyond the vegan protocol. Sorry for the rant, I just can't stand self-righteous bullshit. I actually went to see a registered dietician in The Hermitage a few years ago who told me about a new eating disorder which is emerging where people are obsessing over eating 'clean' and doing things like going dairy and gluten free for no reason other than they think it's 'bad', that was someone with an actual medical background, not Miss World.

I also think it's ironic that someone who claims cutting all these things out will give you clear skin, long shiny hair and a flat tummy when they themselves haven't been seen a day without hair and eyelash extensions or a full face of make-up for the last 10 years, have their own P.T, get all their facials and cosmetic tweakments in The Beacon, and eat next to nothing. Even the title of the book - 'Eat Yourself Beautiful' is so wrong.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I listened to that podcast too and could have sworn she said they did have help with childcare for a while so maybe she isn’t lying, maybe they did but don’t anymore. Don’t think having a cleaner was mentioned at all. We had a cleaner before covid, money well spent if you can afford it and are time poor with work or whatever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.