Rosanna Davison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F
Very eloquently put, and its not something I have thought about before. I definitely think she posts more with the twins than with her daughter, maybe she has forgot how hard it was to naturally conceive.

I didnt realise the husband was a son of a millionaire too. Surely they're OK for money?
She won't give a crap about anyone else, these types are narcissists, all about themselves.
I would also suggest that having 14 miscarriages is ridiculous. I think after the fourth one maybe, I'd go down a different route. 14!!!!!!

You honestly think she'd marry someone with no money??

Anybody follow the style fairy? Thoughts?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
F

She won't give a crap about anyone else, these types are narcissists, all about themselves.
I would also suggest that having 14 miscarriages is ridiculous. I think after the fourth one maybe, I'd go down a different route. 14!!!!!!

There is a small thread on The Style Fairy, I think she seems nice seems to keep to herself not like some of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Disappointed to see her advertising for Cari’s closet (if it’s the same scandalous one that was outted on BU)

Disappointed to see her advertising for Cari’s closet (if it’s the same scandalous one that was outted on BU)
She’s advertised for them since forever-Not saying that’s right she could have dropped them but since I followed her back in around 2015 she was wearing their stuff so much.

Reactions: 2
I only started following her recently, wouldn’t have thought she’d risk her ‘brand’ with them. Surprised they are still going tbh.

I only started following her recently, wouldn’t have thought she’d risk her ‘brand’ with them. Surprised they are still going tbh.
Yeh I thought they were done and dusted, the shop closed in Malahide didn’t it but I guess they carried on online

F

People’s family planning or reproductive choices are no one else’s business. She has been open that they tried everything they could to try to sustain a pregnancy during that time and it didn’t work so they moved on to surrogacy. It’s not for anyone else to decide if they should have continued trying or not, that’s their business and by virtue of the fact they went on to have 2 healthy naturally conceived babies it clearly did work out for them eventually.
Lucky are those on their high horse not in her position of recurrent pregnancy loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
People’s family planning or reproductive choices are no one else’s business. She has been open that they tried everything they could to try to sustain a pregnancy during that time and it didn’t work so they moved on to surrogacy. It’s not for anyone else to decide if they should have continued trying or not, that’s their business and by virtue of the fact they went on to have 2 healthy naturally conceived babies it clearly did work out for them eventually.
Lucky are those on their high horse not in her position of recurrent pregnancy loss.
I hope she had private healthcare is all I can say

It is people's business if you're costing the health service thousands of pounds -14 miscarriages!! Loads of children out there looking to be adopted.

• Angry
Reactions: 8

It is people's business if you're costing the health service thousands of pounds -14 miscarriages!! Loads of children out there looking to be adopted.
I would imagine there was zero chance she was in the public health system and if she was, the public system is there for everyone so why should she not use it. I don’t smoke but I don’t object to people being treated for smoking related diseases. I believe there are approximately 3 countries in the world that you can adopt from as couple living in Ireland, not exactly over run with options no matter how many children world wide may be up for adoption and domestic adoptions take around 5 years and are rarer than hen’s teeth here. Adoption isn’t reserved for people with fertility issue by the way nor is it their responsibility to ensure there are no children in need elsewhere before trying to conceive their own. The same is true for any couple. And by the way, because you seem to know damn all about it, there’s virtually zero cost or medical input in the case of most early miscarriages. Rosanna has said previously that the first time she ever got to see a heartbeat other than with her daughter, was on the twins. It generally costs the health service nothing when a 5 weeks pregnant lady starts bleeding at home. I’ve seen some mean spirited things written in my time on tattle but you’re on another level.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Ah here there isn’t a couple in the world that would stop trying for a baby after miscarriages because it’s costing the health service money.

No doubt she had private healthcare as she tried lots of different things to help her maintain a pregnancy but none of them worked

Reactions: 12
The fertility story shouldn’t even be up for debate. It’s such a personal issue unique to each couple. Nobody on here knows the ins & outs, costs or services used and nobody needs to know it’s nobodies business. I am very open to free speech but I do think somethings are sacred and shouldn’t be picked apart. 14 miscarriages equals 14 lost lives. Leave them souls out of the discussion.

Reactions: 17
I honestly think she'd be great as the face of a baby loss charity. Talking about miscarriages is still a social taboo sadly

Reactions: 8
She really is just a walking ad. Every day she is advertising something different

Reactions: 6
I think she’s absolutely gorgeous but is it just me that thinks she looks quite plastic

Reactions: 13
I think she’s absolutely gorgeous but is it just me that thinks she looks quite plastic
Ah she's a fabulous looking girl in fairness but you never ever see her any other way. She has makeup on to perfection every day. Even in sweats. So she never looks any different no matter what she is wearing or doing.

Reactions: 6
Ah she's a fabulous looking girl in fairness but you never ever see her any other way. She has makeup on to perfection every day. Even in sweats. So she never looks any different no matter what she is wearing or doing.
Yes I think you are right I’m not used to seeing people look picture perfect all the time so maybe that’s why but yes she is very beautiful 😊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.