Rosanna Davison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say of all the threads that I have been in on this site, this one has the most amount of people jumping in to remind us constantly that Rosanna had a really tough journey to motherhood. That is undeniable and she fully deserves to bask in that and enjoy it to the fullest. But at the risk of being attacked here I feel no-one is allowed have an opinion on her life because of this as soon as anyone says anything else about her people come in talking about the miscarriages and almost shaming you into having anything negative to say about her. Tattle wouldn’t exist if people had nothing to say about anyone who’s faced personal struggles, everyone has. Does that mean we shouldn’t speak about anyone famous?

Reactions: 17
Oh god i certainly dont begrudge her, I think any bit of happiness anyone gets these days is amazing. Regardless if i know them or not. I just mean she could tone it down a littleeee (should have said that firstly i suppose) but i feel like she has forgotten what it feels like almost - but thats her little love bubble shes in and thats fine!

Reactions: 5
I have to say of all the threads that I have been in on this site, this one has the most amount of people jumping in to remind us constantly that Rosanna had a really tough journey to motherhood. That is undeniable and she fully deserves to bask in that and enjoy it to the fullest. But at the risk of being attacked here I feel no-one is allowed have an opinion on her life because of this as soon as anyone says anything else about her people come in talking about the miscarriages and almost shaming you into having anything negative to say about her. Tattle wouldn’t exist if people had nothing to say about anyone who’s faced personal struggles, everyone has. Does that mean we shouldn’t speak about anyone famous?
It's cos she's Irish and they stick up for each other. (I'm Irish myself so I know the mindset of these people).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Stick up for each other!?!?!? No the Irish do not 🤣🤣🤣 Maybe just our immediate family and friends, but anyone with even a modicum of celebrity and forget about it.

I agree as a nation we are famous for it, that's why a lot of celebrities get houses here. We do not favour celebrity like other countries.

Reactions: 8
Stick up for each other!?!?!? No the Irish do not 🤣🤣🤣 Maybe just our immediate family and friends, but anyone with even a modicum of celebrity and forget about it.

I agree as a nation we are famous for it, that's why a lot of celebrities get houses here. We do not favour celebrity like other countries.
Really? I never regarded Irish people as begrudgers although I have been living in the UK for twenty years, maybe I'm out of touch! Hi anyway all the Irish people out there, I miss not being able to visit so much since covid x

Reactions: 3
Really? I never regarded Irish people as begrudgers although I have been living in the UK for twenty years, maybe I'm out of touch! Hi anyway all the Irish people out there, I miss not being able to visit so much since covid x
I think most of us in here would be Irish ☘ As I can’t imagine Rosanna would be well known in the UK. However I totally get what you were saying originally as I have stuck up for Vogue Williams in her thread, not cos I like her but because a lot of the tattlers were insinuating that she wasn’t good enough for Spencer and he had married beneath him as if he is the Dogs Bollocks! 🤨 So ye in that scenario I stuck up for her cos she’s Irish 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think most of us in here would be Irish ☘ As I can’t imagine Rosanna would be well known in the UK. However I totally get what you were saying originally as I have stuck up for Vogue Williams in her thread, not cos I like her but because a lot of the tattlers were insinuating that she wasn’t good enough for Spencer and he had married beneath him as if he is the Dogs Bollocks! 🤨 So ye in that scenario I stuck up for her cos she’s Irish 😂
I’m not surprised you stood up for Vogue, that Spencer wan is a Wally !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It really is not a nice trait but we are for sure unfortunately. I have to fight the ingrained begrudgery cause it is a horrible way to be.

We seem to love successful Irish Americans for example but if you are from Ireland, forget about it. If you are confident you have notions, successful you have notions etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It really is not a nice trait but we are for sure unfortunately. I have to fight the ingrained begrudgery cause it is a horrible way to be.

We seem to love successful Irish Americans for example but if you are from Ireland, forget about it. If you are confident you have notions, successful you have notions etc.
I think the Irish are begrudging somewhat, but not the only nationality. People begrudge those who do not remain modest, forget where they come from, and who don't keep it real. I'd imagine that fits the description of most of those instagrammers/influencers that are talked about in tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think the Irish are begrudging somewhat, but not the only nationality. People begrudge those who do not remain modest, forget where they come from, and who don't keep it real. I'd imagine that fits the description of most of those instagrammers/influencers that are talked about in tattle.
That's a v good point, I didn't think about it like that. There is a v big difference between begrudging and being jealous. The former is not necessarily a bad thing, the latter is worse. But the instagrammers think we are jealous of them which we clearly are not. Begrudge the lack of modesty.

Reactions: 2
I have the same fertility issue as Rosanna in that my immune system is in overdrive and views my husbands sperm as a foreign body and attacks it. I'm lucky enough not to have suffered 14 miscarriages which must have been awful for her, but it's still a very lonely and painful journey.

She has spoken about the difficulty that infertility poses especially the pain that you hear when a friend or celebrity announces their pregnancy and that really resonated with me. It felt like I wasn't the only one.

Fast forward to now, and yes it is wonderful for her to have her babies especially after her long and painful journey. But I think, and I'm conscious that this may seem irrational to anyone who hasn't struggled with fertility, that she's forgotten how it felt to be so hopeless and sad and alone and how difficult it is to see babies and mummies and pregnancy plastered all over insta feeds. I wouldn't suggest that she never post anything about her babies but it's the fact that it's all she ever posts that I find myself a bit disappointed, especially after she voiced her own feelings about this when she was struggling. But I know that my feelings aren't her responsibility, this is just helpful to vent! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I have the same fertility issue as Rosanna in that my immune system is in overdrive and views my husbands sperm as a foreign body and attacks it. I'm lucky enough not to have suffered 14 miscarriages which must have been awful for her, but it's still a very lonely and painful journey.

She has spoken about the difficulty that infertility poses especially the pain that you hear when a friend or celebrity announces their pregnancy and that really resonated with me. It felt like I wasn't the only one.

Fast forward to now, and yes it is wonderful for her to have her babies especially after her long and painful journey. But I think, and I'm conscious that this may seem irrational to anyone who hasn't struggled with fertility, that she's forgotten how it felt to be so hopeless and sad and alone and how difficult it is to see babies and mummies and pregnancy plastered all over insta feeds. I wouldn't suggest that she never post anything about her babies but it's the fact that it's all she ever posts that I find myself a bit disappointed, especially after she voiced her own feelings about this when she was struggling. But I know that my feelings aren't her responsibility, this is just helpful to vent! 😊
Literally my first time ever posting on Tattle but I just had to comment on how eloquent and well written your post is. I hope you and your husband have the happy ending you want as it must be so tough. X

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Spot on. So sorry to hear about what you’ve been through. That must be so hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank you @Something Unique and @Londongirl89 - it's not always easy but we're doing well and we'll see what the future brings 😊

I'm a new enough poster here but thanks to all you Tattle posters, honestly this site has had me in stitches laughing at times when I've needed it!

Reactions: 13

I’ve been on both sides of this journey, 5 miscarriages and one healthy baby and yes you do forget a little bit when you are holding your longed for newborn in your arms because you are so happy and relieved and 100 other emotions. It’s hard not to feel like that when you’ve experienced such loss and sadness but have finally got your take home baby. It’s hard to see babies everywhere when you are struggling with fertility but it’s also hard not to lose yourself in happiness when it finally happens for you. Personally I don’t share my child on social media but absolutely I did want to show her to everyone because I was so happy to have her after thinking it might never happen for us.

Reactions: 10

Very eloquently put, and its not something I have thought about before. I definitely think she posts more with the twins than with her daughter, maybe she has forgot how hard it was to naturally conceive.

I didnt realise the husband was a son of a millionaire too. Surely they're OK for money?

Reactions: 6
I’d imagine the constant posting about the babies is twofold - firstly there is nothing else going on to create content and she needs to maintain a presence online and secondly having 3 smallies under 15mths is all consuming so she’s just showing her reality. I doubt she’s favouring the babies over her daughter. In most houses after the mother gives birth, the father naturally takes over the older child more while the mother attends to the baby.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.