Rosanna Davison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say all of them. Where on earth does she put them! I’ve twins myself and their buggy is huge with all the attachments
I would say her house is huge! Prob as a “outhouse” for all that kind of stuff.
it’s been said here before, she’s is wealthy enough to afford all these things x3. She should of really gifted them to women’s aid or a baby bank.

Reactions: 10
I would say her house is huge! Prob as a “outhouse” for all that kind of stuff.
it’s been said here before, she’s is wealthy enough to afford all these things x3. She should of really gifted them to women’s aid or a baby bank.
Yeah it’s so greedy. I’m delighted for her but it’s turned me right off her

Reactions: 5
I came on here to say exactly this - 3 different prams, each costing well over €1000? It’s pure greed and has turned me completely off her. Even if they are all gifted, she doesn’t have to accept them. But she still chooses to! Read the room Rosanna - some families can’t even afford to feed their kids right now.

Reactions: 11
Firstly I do think it is such a heartwarming turn to her story to see her arms full with babies now and I’m sure that she loves them all equally. We do not know her reasons for protecting her daughters identity but I’m assuming it was due to the surrogacy, yet now she has shown the boys a few times but still conceals Sophias face. I do find it completely unrealistic when she is dolled up to the nines looking perfect with 3 small babies and no sleep. I am not saying she’s not allowed look her best I just find it so far removed from what the baby years are actually like. Crying in the shower because you can hear someone crying for you is more my experience so maybe I’m just jealous too cos she does look fabulous. Being privileged was just down to the birth lottery so we can’t hold her accountable for the life she was born into. All the money in the world does not ease the heartache of infant loss. But it is obvious that she is portraying an unrealistic image for many mothers who can’t afford help and that’s not good for women’s mental health. I do prefer a more realistic representation of Motherhood.

Reactions: 24
Firstly I do think it is such a heartwarming turn to her story to see her arms full with babies now and I’m sure that she loves them all equally. We do not know her reasons for protecting her daughters identity but I’m assuming it was due to the surrogacy, yet now she has shown the boys a few times but still conceals Sophias face. I do find it completely unrealistic when she is dolled up to the nines looking perfect with 3 small babies and no sleep. I am not saying she’s not allowed look her best I just find it so far removed from what the baby years are actually like. Crying in the shower because you can hear someone crying for you is more my experience so maybe I’m just jealous too cos she does look fabulous. Being privileged was just down to the birth lottery so we can’t hold her accountable for the life she was born into. All the money in the world does not ease the heartache of infant loss. But it is obvious that she is portraying an unrealistic image for many mothers who can’t afford help and that’s not good for women’s mental health. I do prefer a more realistic representation of Motherhood.
100% think that’s why so many are critical of her, it’s not normal for most mothers with new babies to be looking that glam, I have started to think maybe some of the makeup is that permanent makeup you can get done would explain why she looks so damn good all the time!

Reactions: 6
She has her brows and lips semi-permanent tattooed, and possibly her eyeliner but it meets at the corners which it shouldn’t do so she maybe pencils it in a little. She also has individual fake lashes. I think she has pretty good skin so really all she needs is a bit of concealer, lip balm or gloss, a slick of blush and she’s there.

Reactions: 1
I 100% agree with this . I don’t begrudge her looking so fabulous, but it’s just not realistic at all, and if I’m honest , it makes me feel a bit like “Oh I wish I looked like that” I had a baby 3 weeks ago and I also have a 18 month old and I just don’t have the time or energy to sit there putting make up on, I barely have time to go for a wee and that is with my husband helping me when he is off work. I look the complete opposite to Rosanna, I look like I’ve been dragged through a hedge backwards!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m going to chime in with what is probably an unpopular opinion. I don’t think any new mum should feel bad about looking her worst and admit to struggling. Same way I don’t think anyone should be shamed for glamming up. Rosanna has always been that person, she wears make up on the beach, to work out, to walk the dogs etc etc My sister has two young children she’s always done up and she doesn’t have any help, her partner is even pretty useless. I would probably be the opposite because I’ve never been someone who glams on a daily basis. Some people just find the time and motivation, others don’t and either way its ok in my opinion 💛

Reactions: 22
I think it comes down to two things making time for yourself and using that time to make the best of yourself. I applaud women who can and will spend some of their time on themselves, they fully deserve to. I think I fall into the other category in that I wear myself out for others, feel guilty for wanting me time and when I do get it 9 times out of 10 I’ll end up doing housework, errands e.t.c But every so often I’ll use my free time to shower, blow dry my hair and show myself some TLC and I do feel like a new woman afterwards so I can definitely see the appeal of investing in myself I just don’t prioritise myself enough. And I think a lot of us mothers fall into that category and the rut that comes with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think that if mother's had supports like cleaners and nanny's, they would be in a better position to do self care, especially in the fist few months.
I don't think she does night feeds, or does the laundry, her hair, or even cook. And I couldn't see her scrubbing toilets and adding toilet duck.
She leads a privileged life, and that's fine, she was born into it, but I think her life compared to the majority of those who follow her, is very unrealistic. She really does need to reel it in a bit.

Reactions: 11
I think that if mother's had supports like cleaners and nanny's, they would be in a better position to do self care, especially in the fist few months.
I don't think she does night feeds, or does the laundry, her hair, or even cook. And I couldn't see her scrubbing toilets and adding toilet duck.
She leads a privileged life, and that's fine, she was born into it, but I think her life compared to the majority of those who follow her, is very unrealistic. She really does need to reel it in a bit.
I think this is the thing with celebs/influencers/Instagrammers and such, they are unaware of their audience and it creates perceptions that people feel they should be alluding to and end up feeling bad when they don’t. But if the kids are clean, fed and happy you’re already doing great, if you can find time to do your hair and make up because it makes you feel better then you do you but don’t beat yourself up if you can’t.

Reactions: 9
I think it comes down to two things making time for yourself and using that time to make the best of yourself. I applaud women who can and will spend some of their time on themselves, they fully deserve to. I think I fall into the other category in that I wear myself out for others, feel guilty for wanting me time and when I do get it 9 times out of 10 I’ll end up doing housework, errands e.t.c But every so often I’ll use my free time to shower, blow dry my hair and show myself some TLC and I do feel like a new woman afterwards so I can definitely see the appeal of investing in myself I just don’t prioritise myself enough. And I think a lot of us mothers fall into that category and the rut that comes with it.
Totally agree with everything you said! Moms are so hard on themselves and we always put ourselves last on the list of priorities. My “me time” is usually housework and I have to arrange shower times in advance as me and my partner work opposite hours. When I get the chance I do try to put on some makeup just to make myself feel human, but it’s definitely not everyday. It’s tough but it’s not forever they’re only small for a little while. I’m just dreaming of the day my baby sleeps through the night so I stop feeling (and looking ) like a mombie 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m going to chime in with what is probably an unpopular opinion. I don’t think any new mum should feel bad about looking her worst and admit to struggling. Same way I don’t think anyone should be shamed for glamming up. Rosanna has always been that person, she wears make up on the beach, to work out, to walk the dogs etc etc My sister has two young children she’s always done up and she doesn’t have any help, her partner is even pretty useless. I would probably be the opposite because I’ve never been someone who glams on a daily basis. Some people just find the time and motivation, others don’t and either way its ok in my opinion 💛
Agree with this. My little boy was born in January and from day one I made a point of doing my hair and makeup every day. Now I will admit that for me I think it was more a case of trying to keep some element of control, telling myself that I was still the old me, if that makes sense? I really struggled for the first few months so something as simple as doing my makeup made me feel a bit better.

In saying that, I didn't gain much weight during the pregnancy and I was lucky to be back in my size 10 Jean's about a week later. I remember a friend coming to visit us when I got home from hospital and when I answered the door, with my newborn in my arms, the first thing she did was sneer at me and call me a skinny witch. So you can't win no matter what you do 😅

Reactions: 7
Agree with this. My little boy was born in January and from day one I made a point of doing my hair and makeup every day. Now I will admit that for me I think it was more a case of trying to keep some element of control, telling myself that I was still the old me, if that makes sense? I really struggled for the first few months so something as simple as doing my makeup made me feel a bit better.

In saying that, I didn't gain much weight during the pregnancy and I was lucky to be back in my size 10 Jean's about a week later. I remember a friend coming to visit us when I got home from hospital and when I answered the door, with my newborn in my arms, the first thing she did was sneer at me and call me a skinny witch. So you can't win no matter what you do 😅
Exactly x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.