Rosanna Davison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could've bet 100 grand she'd name one of then Hugo🙄 So predictable!

Reactions: 7
Hugo is a name I personally do not like

it conjures up an image of an unbearable Heino lovin Deece drinkin Revolut flashin melt in his twenties

Oscar I do like but my husband relates it to a puppet in a Trashcan so that’s that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm not a huge fan but after what she's been through let her have face dolled up and all the pretty pics she wants. 14 babies she never got to take home, never got to cuddle, have a photo of. If I was her I'd be milking up every second too. She was obvs elective cesarean too so she had time to do her makeup. I agree with the accepting all the gifted stuff though, she doesn't need it, it would be nice for her to donate it/decline it

Reactions: 36
She's going to become an unbearable know it all when it comes to pregnancy, twins etc. Same as she did when she declared herself a nutritionist 🙄
She's already at it, selling herdrkf in the papers with her 'advice', like she's the first one ever to have twins.
I had to have my baby early at same time Sophia was born and had a very traumatic birth physically took 4 months to heal from I found her very annoying saying she was wrecked from night feeds etc and I found myself saying to myself that’s nothing compared to everything else you have to go through so she might eat some humble pie this time around

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
This thread is very bitchy I must say. She’s had an awful time of it and been very honest about their journey. Let her wear makeup on the operating table if she wants to. To suggest that she might start treating the little girl differently because she has naturally borne sons is a disgusting thing to even think, let alone suggest.

This thread is very bitchy I must say. She’s had an awful time of it and been very honest about their journey. Let her wear makeup on the operating table if she wants to. To suggest that she might start treating the little girl differently because she has naturally borne sons is a disgusting thing to even think, let alone suggest.
How is it bitchy? Yea she had an awful time no one can take that away from her and fair play to her for being so brave to talk about it, but she refused to show Sophia and every right to do so but yet shows pictures of her boys so you can see why some people are maybe viewing it that she is treating them differently.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's bitchy because the woman just gave birth to twins after 14 miscarriages and people are giving out because she looks too good? I'm delighted for her and for all she has done in highlighting all the struggles women go through if they want children. 14 times she put her body through it because she so desperately wanted to carry a child! She could have all the privileged childhood in the world but that must have been so stressful on her, her body, her mental health and her marriage! Thank God there is a happy ending for them!

Reactions: 34
welcome to Tattle.

Reactions: 9
Maybe there was a clause in the contract that she had to keep Sofia of socials or something who knows??? I'm. Delighted for her. Such a happy story. And as if she would treat Sophia differently. My god

Reactions: 10
Maybe there was a clause in the contract that she had to keep Sofia of socials or something who knows??? I'm. Delighted for her. Such a happy story. And as if she would treat Sophia differently. My god
From the get-go she has treated her differently, unfortunately. By posting a front facial picture of her two sons.
We've never seen that of her daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
True.
But with the amount of apparent miscarriages she's had, you'd have to wonder why she'd be trying again with such a risk, especially when they were apparently lining up another surrogate.
And I wonder why she felt the need to show the faces of her birth babies when her other child has never been shown.
Sorry but she pushes my buttons!
I don’t mind her but I did wonder about showing the babies this time but never the daughter. It’s kinda like that Only way is Essex girl Amy, her wee girl is shown everywhere but she didn’t even release her son’s name let alone him be seen. Just very strange behaviour.

I could've bet 100 grand she'd name one of then Hugo🙄 So predictable!
Why? Is Hugo really popular now? I am curious why it’s predictable.

Reactions: 2
Surprised she didn’t do a Vogue and have a big baby reveal with the names in one of the rag mags.

Deffo should be giving stuff to charity Or asking them to send to charity instead, what do they need? Absolutely nothing. So privileged.

Reactions: 8
Surprised she didn’t do a Vogue and have a big baby reveal with the names in one of the rag mags.

Deffo should be giving stuff to charity Or asking them to send to charity instead, what do they need? Absolutely nothing. So privileged.
The way she's documented the surrogacy is really distasteful imo. Fair enough explain the situation, but going on about it is another.
It literally took the year between looking for a surrogate and being handed the baby. This only happens to very wealthy, privileged people.
Surrogacy is a very lengthy and costly road that many people cannot go down. She seems to show no sensitivity to those people.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've had a full term stillbirth as well.as 6 rounds of IVF to have one living child so I get tough roads.

I'm delighted for her having her 3 babies.

I just feel that its strange to treat them differently in the way she has, especially when that perception of what the difference could be exists.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
The way she's documented the surrogacy is really distasteful imo. Fair enough explain the situation, but going on about it is another.
It literally took the year between looking for a surrogate and being handed the baby. This only happens to very wealthy, privileged people.
Surrogacy is a very lengthy and costly road that many people cannot go down. She seems to show no sensitivity to those people.
I have huge concerns about surrogacy and I'm always surprised how willingly people go along with it as if it's normal. Firstly rich women are never ever surrogates. They pay poor women to do it. So immediately it turns the surrogate into a commodity. Secondly pregnancy and childbirth are risky. Best case scenario you hand over the baby with a few extra stretch marks and a sore gee. Worst case you die in childbirth, have a bad haemorrhage, need a hysterectomy, get a tear, become incontinent, get pnd......the list is endless. I understand Rosanna had heartbreak, but it doesn't give her the right to buy a women's body. I think surrogacy is going to be very harshly judged in the future. I think doing it for a family member is completely different btw

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Grew up not wanting for anything. Very privileged life.
I like Rosanne, she seems very family orientated and is health focused. Also - can she help she grew up in a privileged lifestyle?
I would say she rubs it in the public’s face a lot less than the majority of influencers who starting making money later in life!

Reactions: 16
It's bitchy because the woman just gave birth to twins after 14 miscarriages and people are giving out because she looks too good? I'm delighted for her and for all she has done in highlighting all the struggles women go through if they want children. 14 times she put her body through it because she so desperately wanted to carry a child! She could have all the privileged childhood in the world but that must have been so stressful on her, her body, her mental health and her marriage! Thank God there is a happy ending for them!
Well said, I completely agree with you

Reactions: 14
I've had a full term stillbirth as well.as 6 rounds of IVF to have one living child so I get tough roads.

I'm delighted for her having her 3 babies.

I just feel that its strange to treat them differently in the way she has, especially when that perception of what the difference could be exists.
How has she treated them differently can I ask??

From the get-go she has treated her differently, unfortunately. By posting a front facial picture of her two sons.
We've never seen that of her daughter.
I’d imagine she was just so happy she didn’t think too much about it, and she probably didn’t have any other photo of the two of them. We probably won’t see their faces again. To suggest she’s treating them differently because of 1 photo taken while she was on the operating table is crazy

How is it bitchy? Yea she had an awful time no one can take that away from her and fair play to her for being so brave to talk about it, but she refused to show Sophia and every right to do so but yet shows pictures of her boys so you can see why some people are maybe viewing it that she is treating them differently.
It’s one picture and you can’t see them that well

Reactions: 15
I’d imagine she was just so happy she didn’t think too much about it, and she probably didn’t have any other photo of the two of them. We probably won’t see their faces again. To suggest she’s treating them differently because of 1 photo taken while she was on the operating table is crazy

It’s one picture and you can’t see them that well
Ok then.
So she got more excited by giving birth so posted a pic, than watching the birth and getting her baby girl!
Exactly my point!
I don't think she's 100% honest with a lot of her life.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.