Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MunHun

VIP Member
I have to say of all the threads that I have been in on this site, this one has the most amount of people jumping in to remind us constantly that Rosanna had a really tough journey to motherhood. That is undeniable and she fully deserves to bask in that and enjoy it to the fullest. But at the risk of being attacked here I feel no-one is allowed have an opinion on her life because of this as soon as anyone says anything else about her people come in talking about the miscarriages and almost shaming you into having anything negative to say about her. Tattle wouldn’t exist if people had nothing to say about anyone who’s faced personal struggles, everyone has. Does that mean we shouldn’t speak about anyone famous?

Reactions: 17

MunHun

VIP Member
The fertility story shouldn’t even be up for debate. It’s such a personal issue unique to each couple. Nobody on here knows the ins & outs, costs or services used and nobody needs to know it’s nobodies business. I am very open to free speech but I do think somethings are sacred and shouldn’t be picked apart. 14 miscarriages equals 14 lost lives. Leave them souls out of the discussion.

Reactions: 17

Aam123

Grew up not wanting for anything. Very privileged life.
I like Rosanne, she seems very family orientated and is health focused. Also - can she help she grew up in a privileged lifestyle?
I would say she rubs it in the public’s face a lot less than the majority of influencers who starting making money later in life!

Reactions: 16

crussell

Listened to her on Sile Seoiges podcast, thought she came across very well. She did kinda mention self care and relaxing as a way to deal with infertility 🙄. She said they have no help but her mother comes over every day.
That’s a blatant lie. Ive seen her TWO nannies pushing the prams in Cabinteely park. I hate when people lie about getting help. Like if you can afford it why not? She has 3 young kids of course she needs help. It’s absolutely nothing to be ashamed of but trying to portray you’re a super mum, doing it all on your own without help is just pathetic. Im surprised really she would lie about it seeing as she’s so open and honest about her fertility journey-although she is making a living out of her story now. She obviously feels there’s nothing to be gained from admitting she has nannies

Kellypol

I remember once on fb years ago mocking Wes' Rolls Royce. Something along the lines of saying he looked ridiculous driving around in a car like that at his age basically spending Daddy's money. Well I got a very nasty reply from Wes himself😜 He couldn't understand what I was talking about. I guess when everyone you know is filthy rich it's all very normal to you.
He's probably a bit of a real-life Ross O'Carroll Kelly, maybe not to the extreme but spins in the same circles . Both Rosanna and Wes were born with silver spoons in their mouths,they live in a completely different socio economic stratosphere to the average Sean and Sinead. They wouldn't know a days hardship if it came along and gave them a massive kick in the arse. Completely unrelatable. These reels she's doing are cringe city. Of course she's not doing any harm, but most mums of "3 under 2" babies and toddlers barely have time to go to the loo never mind 'creating' that sort of cringy crap. Not to mention the time to plaster on the makeup before doing it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
Her story is a miracle, 14 miscarriages and she carried two healthy babies....but I’m sorry “oh I’m giving birth today, must contour my eyebrows and put on that shimmery eyeshadow I’ve been dying to wear”! I don’t dislike the girl but she’s just not relatable at all, she spent her entire pregnancy going to a Personal Trainer 3 times a week and having a swim in her parents private pool, also bearing in mind she has a one year old aswell! I think her fertility story is fantastic and she should continue to share it. And she was gifted soooo many items for the twins which I’m sure she could have paid for 10 times over, given that she is in such a fortunate position, it would have been nice if she gave those products away to families who are struggling financially especially during the pandemic! Or maybe I’m just jealous of her money lol 😂
No, you're not jealous.
You're perfectly right.
She shouldn't be accepting gifts.
She's got enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Absolutely gorgeous and I’m over the moon she had the twins but her “ideas” and “images” of motherhood are not the norm, please. Any image she posts of motherhood is so false and posed

• Heart

Fatface

VIP Member
From the get-go she has treated her differently, unfortunately. By posting a front facial picture of her two sons.
We've never seen that of her daughter.
I’d imagine she was just so happy she didn’t think too much about it, and she probably didn’t have any other photo of the two of them. We probably won’t see their faces again. To suggest she’s treating them differently because of 1 photo taken while she was on the operating table is crazy

How is it bitchy? Yea she had an awful time no one can take that away from her and fair play to her for being so brave to talk about it, but she refused to show Sophia and every right to do so but yet shows pictures of her boys so you can see why some people are maybe viewing it that she is treating them differently.
It’s one picture and you can’t see them that well

Thumper

Great news, though I think as an advocate for the infertility/ baby loss community it was very dissapointing that she basically claimed that she just needed to relax in order to have her successful pregnancy. Also noticed that she's never shared a pic of her daughter's face but did right away with the boys. Bit strange! Anyway it must be such a relief to have her 3 babies in her arms after a really tough road.

<shutthefrontdoor>

She must be on the Late Late every 6 weeks 🙄
No doubt on it tonight to promote her new book and give herself a big clap on the back for bringing over the Ukrainian woman who was paid to be surrogate for her first baby.

I’m really not sure about Ukraine surrogacy. Disadvantaged women been paid by affluent couples to carry a baby and pass it over. It’s the cheapest way to do it. And at the beginning she made out she was doing her surrogacy through the States (more ethical but expensive way) but was caught out when she posted a social media picture of herself “visiting her baby/surrogate” and unknowingly to her there was a poster in the background with the Ukraine language on in.

bigbertha2021

Just saw a headline somewhere this morning, Rosanna hasn't ruled out having a 4th child....
Which begs the question...was her inability to have children really an issue?
Sounds more and more like a publicity stunt.
I think that is harsh. She had fertility issues, had a baby via surrogate. Was lucky enough to fall pregnant & carry her twins. What is to say she won’t be lucky enough for same thing to happen again? Just because she had issues, does not mean she can’t or should not want another baby.

Xena693

Can we stop with the “stick insect” insults just because the girl is slim? You’d never call someone names for being overweight so I don’t see why it’s acceptable to name call just because she has the nerve not to be fat.
From what I remember of Rosanna at college, she was grand. Quiet and inoffensive. Her mother, Diane, used to shop where I worked in Blackrock quite a lot and she was the epitome of a lady. Super polite and well-mannered, very tall and slim and always immaculately groomed. Never a hair astray. Always felt sorry for her after her creep of a husband had an affair with the au pair.

• Heart

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Her appearance is very dated looking. She would look so much better with a more up to date look. She’s hanging onto those early 00 extensions for dear life. I wish she’d loosen up a bit and not be so uptight. I actually don’t mind her and think she has a bit of substance to her but everything is it’s so pristine, and I find that part of her hard to relate to. Not saying she needs to come on like a slob but she just gives off these try hard vibes and that everything is fine tuned and manicured to the nth degree. It’s hard to take her seriously sometime
Everything with her is image she's like an 80s Barbie doll.

Sineadgorza

I’m 33 weeks pregnant so I’m hoping I can muster some element of grooming but it’s looking unlikely lol
Everyone's different. My sister finds being a mum the hardest thing she's ever done and never has time to even think about makeup. I find being a mum the easiest, best time in my life and always have (maybe 'find' is the better word) time to do myself up so I can feel good, without any help. Her dad did say that him and missus are in her house helping out everyday though.

Anyways, as a pregnant woman, my advice is to listen to no-one (even me🤣). People scare the shit out of pregnant women and I believed my life would be over from all the negative things people said to me. You can be a glamourpuss if you wish 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 14

JH45

She’s stunning looking but she’s over done. I was beside her in a bathroom a few years ago but she was so over the top there was nowhere to rest your eyes. Everything g was just “on”. The hair , the make up, the clothes. There was too much of everything. . Hard to explain. . She was getting the attention but for the wrong reasons. She needs to tone it down. Less is more

I really like Rosanna I thought she was great publicising her fertility struggles, however I've had to unfollow having recently suffered my own miscarriage. There's just too much baby stuff. I'm delighted she got her happy ending, SM is a very difficult place when you have your own fertility issues and every 2nd post is a baby or pregnancy.

• Heart
  • Sad

Natterbox80

VIP Member
When the real sainthood should go to the women in poorer countries, who rent out their wombs to tacky wealthy Irish people in order to feed their families.

I cannot imagine anyone would chose to do surrogacy unless they were absolutely desperate. Being pregnant is so risky!! To then have to disasoiate yourself from the life growing inside you, to then hand it over.