Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grace1718

Chatty Member
I am a healthy vegan and just don't get anything you are saying. The only thing vegans need to supplement is B12.

What you are trying to say is that Rosanna was maybe starving herself. That is just not related to veganism. If she has issues with food that's not because of veganism.
Not starving herself - just eating a limited diet through veganism which can cause issues and not enough fat or variety . Most vegans lack a lot of vitamins and minerals not just vitamin B12. If your super careful fair enough - but it takes ALOT of planning to get enough of everything and Is way harder than with a normal diet - can’t just pop into spar and pick up the makings of a well balanced vegan meal like you can do with a normal diet - anyway that’s my view and have been thru a lot with veganism - so I’ll leave it there :)

she has over 250K followers -never gets more than 2000likes and rarely more than 20 comments - that’a on a good day! It’s clear to see!
Ah gotcha! For most posts I can’t see the number of likes but I thought the engagement thing was to do with story views which is why my nosey backside wanted to know how you could find that out lol

Londongirl89

Chatty Member
She’ll probably have to give the ad payment back to the formula brand as she’s deleted it. What were the comments like? Surely she could’ve expected the blacklash?

Laurawright

VIP Member
Her style is identical to that of WAGs from the 90s. Terribly outdated. She's had so much work done to her face, her close ups make her look frozen and startled. Shame. She was naturally beautiful without all the injections. Just look at the difference. We all change with age..... But not like this 😕

View attachment 641090
View attachment 641091
View attachment 641092
I knew she must of had facial work done because she’s very plastic looking but still stunning