Rosanna Davison #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scarlet for her. Trying not to be wooden... Over exaggerating the moves...

Reactions: 1
Why does it drive you nuts? Her twins are 3. Some people refer to 3 year old as toddlers, it’s not uncommon. if you google it says “approximately 1-3 years of age.” She’s not referring to a 16 year old as a toddler.

I see this so much online - that child is too old for buggy etc. it comes across to me that women miss their own kids being little.
Because a 4 year old is not a toddler 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Agreed. But 3 years olds are commonly referred to as toddlers.
That isn’t the point though - why would it drive anyone nuts? Who cares it she calls her kids a gang of toddlers?!
Because I guarantee she will still be calling them toddlers when they're 6 and 7. None of us want our kids to grow up and we try to baby them as long as possible. I've the exact same age kids as her. 4 year old boy and 3 year old boy girl twins but I haven't referred to them as toddlers since they were in nappies. They don't "toddle" to walk so the word doesn't describe them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Because I guarantee she will still be calling them toddlers when they're 6 and 7. None of us want our kids to grow up and we try to baby them as long as possible. I've the exact same age kids as her. 4 year old boy and 3 year old boy girl twins but I haven't referred to them as toddlers since they were in nappies. They don't "toddle" to walk so the word doesn't describe them 🤷🏼‍♀️
Technically you are right. But as you said none of us want our kids to grow up. The woman has 14 miscarriages if she wants to refer to small kids as toddlers for a little longer I see no issue.

If they were 6 and 7 I’d think she was a little daft but it wouldn’t drive me nuts because as sad as I am that my kids are getting older at what feels like the speed of light I’ve dealt with it so I don’t find it triggering.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If you need to lift your spirits on a Friday, take a look at Rosanna recreating some of her iconic DWTSI routines at her clothing launch this morning in the Dean Hotel. The most entertaining are on Ros Lipsett's stories

Spoiler ..... she hasn't gotten any better

IMG_1444.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If you need to lift your spirits on a Friday, take a look at Rosanna recreating some of her iconic DWTSI routines at her clothing launch this morning in the Dean Hotel. The most entertaining are on Ros Lipsett's stories

Spoiler ..... she hasn't gotten any better

View attachment 2871369
Omg haha and she thinks she’s so sexy bless her and her lanky legs

Reactions: 2