Rosanna Davison #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised her house isn't your typical insta hun, her sitting room is quite dated! Although she once had 3 under 3 so who has the time 🙄🙄🤪

Reactions: 5
Why does she keep referring to the kids as "toddlers". Thet look like they're past that stage.

Reactions: 7
??? She has 3 children????
No way???
Is this for real??? Like 3? And they were all under 3???
Has to be made up 🫣🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shure didn't she do badly in the dancing on purpose to get home to them 😜 the hubby was run off his feet with only the two nannies for help

• Haha
Reactions: 8
??? She has 3 children????
No way???
Is this for real??? Like 3? And they were all under 3???
Has to be made up 🫣🤔
She used a surrogate for the first one then conceived twins naturally when I think the baby was six months old (open to correction) I’m surprised you didn’t read it RSVP reported it every other day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She used a surrogate for the first one then conceived twins naturally when I think the baby was six months old (open to correction) I’m surprised you didn’t read it RSVP reported it every other day 😂😂
I was being sarcastic 🤣

Reactions: 2
When is she going to stop talking about 3 under 3. It’s so boring.

Reactions: 5
This drives me nuts
Why does it drive you nuts? Her twins are 3. Some people refer to 3 year old as toddlers, it’s not uncommon. if you google it says “approximately 1-3 years of age.” She’s not referring to a 16 year old as a toddler.

I see this so much online - that child is too old for buggy etc. it comes across to me that women miss their own kids being little.

Reactions: 1