Ronan and Storm Keating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't get past Jack's teeth.
What's the connection with yer wan that was in Fair City, the girl in the box, being at the party? Relative or friend I wonder?

Reactions: 3
Ronan has edited from granny to nana.

It’s Sharon or Storm all over again. 😂 also hilarious they are that close that he doesn’t know the name baby is supposed to call his wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ronan has edited from granny to nana.

It’s Sharon or Storm all over again. 😂 also hilarious they are that close that he doesn’t know the name baby is supposed to call his wife.
I was just coming on to say the name has changed from granny to nana 🤣. It may be awkward but I do hope they have fully embraced that baby as part of the family and not just for insta content!

Reactions: 1
Ah is that who yer man is! I think he's a fairly good actor actually, I'm sure I've seen him in an Irish show. Something with Amy Huberman.
I saw her AH on GN new comic show.. she was abysmal. The D4 force is strong with that wan.. the accent.. The show it self was one of those it was sooo bad you had to keep on watching.. so bad that it was good..

I saw her AH on GN new comic show.. she was abysmal. The D4 force is strong with that wan.. the accent.. The show it self was one of those it was sooo bad you had to keep on watching.. so bad that it was good..
I saw a clip of Aisling Bea singing A Woman's Heart on it yesterday. I would've cracked up. I won't watch the series but will enjoy the odd clip I'd say!
Amy can't act and she's not funny. She has a thread actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw a clip of Aisling Bea singing A Woman's Heart on it yesterday. I would've cracked up. I won't watch the series but will enjoy the odd clip I'd say!
Amy can't act and she's not funny. She has a thread actually.
Same. Deirdre O’Kane made me laugh even more. But I love her, so its a given.
Aisling Bea’s Doctor Who special was the best too. Her character was the only one that ever had realistic responses.

Reactions: 1
Can’t stand the pair of them and Sharon’s cringey video reels are something else, like their life is perfect duck the rest of you.. some of the fashion choices are questionable too 😆

Reactions: 5
I just noticed Missy has removed most of her instagram photos, just a few pics left. Maybe she finally realised her ‘modelling’ photos were just embarrassing.

Reactions: 4
Yvonne is such a class act. Also the fella she is with now is a big buff manly bloke. She upgraded for sure.
Storm frankly looks a protein shake away from a hospital admittance. Is she getting some sort of help? She looks seriously ill.

Reactions: 21
Sharon oversteps it with Jack and Missy but doesn't engage with the youngest daughter at all. No photos together, no comments, nothing. I sniff some toxic family dynamics there, I'd say the older two are happy enough to be famous by association with their flashy Dad and his image-obsessed wife and to cash in on the z-list opportunities that brings, while the younger one seems more normal and probably happy to keep a safe distance from their bs.

Reactions: 12
I just noticed Missy has removed most of her instagram photos, just a few pics left. Maybe she finally realised her ‘modelling’ photos were just embarrassing.
It’s a shame she hasn’t realised the travel ‘business’ is embarrassing as well 😂

Reactions: 5
I’d forgotten how unbearable Roman is until I heard him on the radio the other day (heart? Magic?)
He thinks he’s quite something doesn’t he?
I was immediately reminded of how he even managed to make himself front and centre at his band mates funeral.
Narcissistic little man!

Reactions: 8
Sharon is making a big deal of his birthday on Instagram, yeah calm down nobody cares you’re married to him except for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 9