Ronan and Storm Keating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah god. Happy for the wife tho. He cheated with michelle heaton. The chap loves himself.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Ah god. Happy for the wife tho. He cheated with michelle heaton. The chap loves himself.
Never knew that. Michelle Heaton is hardly much of a catch. Nowt to do with looks, just seems to have an unpleasant attention seeking personality and some of her stories don't seem credible.

Reactions: 13
NooooooođŸ˜± really? urgggggg - Michelle HeatonđŸ¤® I always thought Keith was lush… Michelle f*cking Heaton…. well bolloxđŸ˜”

Reactions: 6
It was ages ago when they did a show together in Ireland, think they were judges.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I was shocked when I saw how old Michelle Heaton looks now. The alcohol has really aged her.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I think eating disorders age people tho. The wrinkles...the flaky skin.

Reactions: 7
It was ages ago when they did a show together in Ireland, think they were judges.
I see. Maybe Keith's wife strayed too.

I hope Mia (their daughter who has autism) is taking it ok, they strike me as the type of parents who would handle it sensitively and keep their daughter's welfare in mind.

Aw that's really sad they seemed solid. And great parents too. They've been together since they were kids though maybe just stayed together for the kids

I have met Keith through work. He’s such a lovely lovely guy. I do think he strayed though

Reactions: 6
Were any of the babys mothers family there? Or Jacks original family, including Yvonne?

Reactions: 2
Were any of the babys mothers family there? Or Jacks original family, including Yvonne?
Looks like it was a party thrown by ronan and storm in their house. Don't think the child mother gets on with them
Yvonne and missy are in NYC Yvonne just turned 50 shes celebrating over there
Doubt Sharon would invite her over

Reactions: 4
Looks like it was a party thrown by ronan and storm in their house. Don't think the child mother gets on with them
Yvonne and missy are in NYC Yvonne just turned 50 shes celebrating over there
Doubt Sharon would invite her over
It was actually in scholars hotel in Drogheda

Reactions: 1