Rollinwithlindsay_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are these people for real, I get that she doesn't like working in care she's only 23, train to do something else then, why do they think instagram is a job

Reactions: 2
Good lord!! Why oh why would you post this??
What is the world coming to when people can’t even take a shower without sharing their bare arses on social media?? 🤣
Omg, I can't with her, what's the purpose of posting that, why would you think to yourself before getting in the shower "better post a nude on instagram"

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Feel sorry for the dermatologist who is going to have to deal with her later if she’s going to start ranting on about ‘straight sized people’. I wouldn’t have thought that anyone who hasn’t come across that militant lunatic faction of body positivity that Lindsay is part of will be familiar with the term. They probably won’t have a clue what she’s going on about.

Feel sorry for the dermatologist who is going to have to deal with her later if she’s going to start ranting on about ‘straight sized people’. I wouldn’t have thought that anyone who hasn’t come across that militant lunatic faction of body positivity that Lindsay is part of will be familiar with the term. They probably won’t have a clue what she’s going on about.
Agreed, I don’t think it’s a very widely used term

I don't understand why she thinks she knows more than the dermatologist, of cause they will want to discuss her weight when it worsens her condition... What's the point in seeing someone if she's already decided she knows better anyway, what a waste of time and nhs resources

Reactions: 3
I can just imagine her sitting there googling herself all night in an effort to get verified 😂

What a surprise re the ‘no weight loss talk’ rule too 🙄

And when’s her bloody documentary out? 😂

What's she wittering on about now with her new post, didn't even make sense... How exactly is she "thriving" seems to me like she's working part time, living in her mom's back bedroom and deluding herself that she's an influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it just me but I swear she only uses her instagram to get money out of people one way or another. Gofund pages, items for sale, ads!
I use to love seeing her outfits but now totally unfollowed as it’s like most of us are skint too love!