Rollinwithlindsay_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes me laugh is that she doesn’t seem to realise that people can just go on one of the many websites where you can view people’s IG stories anonymously, without them being any the wiser! That’s what I do, I don’t want to give people like her the engagement they crave so they can get more free stuff.

Reactions: 1
I know its something tiny but I get so annoyed when posts a full of spelling errors. She's not even gone to the trouble of spell checking that boundaries post.

Her spelling is ridiculous, not being funny but these days your phone literally does it for you and sometimes her posts verge on illiteracy, how can she expect to make money and for brands to want to work with her when her content is so half arsed

Reactions: 2
Exactly, I think these zebra stripe backdrops she’s come up with look really half arsed and amateurish as well. They look like something a teenager might produce in IT class! 🤣 Loud and tacky, just like Lindsay!

Exactly, I think these zebra stripe backdrops she’s come up with look really half arsed and amateurish as well. They look like something a teenager might produce in IT class! 🤣 Loud and tacky, just like Lindsay!
I just don't understand the point of her content, I get the plus size girls that dress well showing you can still look good whatever size but lindsay literally never looks good and I get the influencers that show a lifestyle that people would want but I can't see who would want their life to be like lindsay's, what does she think she has to offer brands to be making a boundaries/list of demands post, I honestly don't know who brands think she is influencing. The zebra back drop looks awful and her content is just going to be so repeatative

Has anyone seen the article she's going on about?
Here’s the article :https://vt.co/lifestyle/interview-f...-dismantles-fatphobic-stigma-of-larger-bodies

I’ve also attached a selection of the Facebook comments on it that she’s banging on about.

She can make her Instagram page into an echo chamber by setting ‘boundaries’, but if she’s going to write articles for an online news website which anyone can comment on, she’ll have to accept that not everyone will agree with her mad ramblings.

By and large no one cares that she's fat, these days a lot of people are, I'm not saying she doesn't get the odd comment but people are more than likely staring because she's gone out dressed like a circus clown, I don't know why she thinks she is so vitally important that everyone would even bother being against her, like just get on with your life and stop trying to be the protagonist of some heroic tale of liberating the fat people from daily witch hunts, constant mountains out of mole hills with her... Lindsay love, read the room, people have got real problems

Exactly! I’d be far more likely to stare at her because she looks like she’s been vomited up by Kat Slater’s market stall than because of her size.

Sorry, what? Stronger branding?! It’s shite love, it looks like something a teenage girl has cobbled together on paint. It’s so naff and crap that I find it hard to believe that it doesn’t put brands off working with you because it looks so unprofessional.

Attachments

Stronger branding 😂 she's so deluded, it looks stupid, how can she compare her page to others and think that brands will want to work with her, it looks terrible and makes it clear that she never does anything to put on there

Her latest grid post about her working part time... What planet are these people on? How can at 23 she be "at the point of needing to prioritise lindsay being lindsay" get used to work hun cos it's not going anywhere, why would you go part time when you live in your mom's back bedroom really

If she’s thinking she’ll be able to make up the shortfall on Instagram, I think she might end up disappointed! She doesn’t seem to get much work on there aside from the odd freebie bundle of awful clothing to model.