Rocknrollerbaby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sounds like one of these who hasn’t realised she’s “that” parent. Hopefully they’ll never let her book again.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else feel her stories last night were extra invasive than normal? Looked like private family time and it felt almost creepy watching. Had one too many Ruth?

I can’t imagine someone in my family filming our private moments from the sidelines every day and night.

There is a size conversion if you want to be weird and wear kids clothes from Next… and it says it’s a 12 not a 10 🤷‍♀️😂
592155AD-B7A1-4C41-9C47-987E367AC9C0.jpeg

Reactions: 1
How obsessed is she that she can fit in kids clothes from Next! I say fit, the dress looks bloody tight on her!!! 🤣

Reactions: 4
Wait, how old is her son? Mines forgot he was at an after school club, left school, couldn’t find me and went back but I didn’t really think much of it other than oops I forgot to remind him 😂

Reactions: 2
Love the fact the school threatened legal action! Yes a child in Year 5 should take responsibility of where they are going after school. No a parent should not plaster the school name across social media. Does she decide to stop going on about the subject instead of reflecting where she and her son went wrong? No! Always someone else's fault. Shows Jimmy's level of expectation of his mum that she is always late - it took him 26 minutes to phone her (why does he have a phone anyway!).

Love the fact the school threatened legal action! Yes a child in Year 5 should take responsibility of where they are going after school. No a parent should not plaster the school name across social media. Does she decide to stop going on about the subject instead of reflecting where she and her son went wrong? No! Always someone else's fault. Shows Jimmy's level of expectation of his mum that she is always late - it took him 26 minutes to phone her (why does he have a phone anyway!).
Exactly! I wonder if she rang the school or wrote out her Instagram post first 😂 I don’t understand what she finds confusing about the situation.. going on saying the school haven’t said HOW it happened in the first place.. isn’t it obvious? 😂 They don’t take registers for after school clubs and J forgot he was going 🤷‍♀️

She’s an absolute pain in the arse. It’s so dangerous shoving your kids all over the internet like she does, and now broadcasting to the local news that he walks home alone. How stupid can you be.

She’s an absolute pain in the arse. It’s so dangerous shoving your kids all over the internet like she does, and now broadcasting to the local news that he walks home alone. How stupid can you be.
And she said on her story what school he goes to! Thinking about it she always harps on about the school her daughter goes to as well, and says how she gets the bus in and out on her own. If you really wanted to work out where they lived I don’t think it would be too hard. New build within walking distance of the school SHE gave details of. She’s always posting photos of their front door too 🙃

She’s been to watch Scummy Mummy’s tonight apparently.. with a face like a smacked arse, wonder if the tickets were gifted?

I don't understand this woman. Only a few days she was saying how she has never been so ill (covid) and wrrites a crappy newspaper article about how she should have worn a mask etc. Yesterday she cycles 12 miles after only just getting a negative result, gets on a busy train and DOESNT WEAR A MASK!!! Massive hypocrite or massive liar for not being that ill?

Is Flobo still the first, best ,most amazing and talented child to exist?
Or did the new girl (Posie?!) Take over?

Oh my god when Raffie ran through the barriers at the train station to get to his dad, it really wound me up, she really seems to let her kids do anything, no control, I just imagined him getting stuck or hurt.

Of course she is entitled. Have you not seen the couple on the train she filmed,probably without their permission,,because they dared to speak their mind. Oh and having attended a social event where this abhorrent Woman also was, it’s clear she is attracted to influencers with more followers than her.
Try and speak to her when you don’t have an online following she doesn’t want to know. Way below her entitled life

• Heart
Shes going to dine out on the train incident for months! Will be the topic Of her coloumn next week for sure