Rocknrollerbaby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About time she was brought down a peg or two
With her over inflated ego though it will be quite some job

Reactions: 3
That photo she’s posted from the ones they sent her, none of them including her are striking.

No one is waiting on her, it’s modelling, only a few suceed.

Reactions: 4
That photo she’s posted from the ones they sent her, none of them including her are striking.

No one is waiting on her, it’s modelling, only a few suceed.
Exactly what I thought.. 😖 I’ve never looked into child modelling but thought they’d be a bit more dressed up.. no? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She obviously follows this threat! Woe is me post on stories!!
I had the misfortune of seeing her at an event recently. I had hoped that perhaps she would come across better in person. I was completely wrong. She was a prima Donna. Her children were awfully behaved and she either filmed it for Instagram or ignored them. She never once dealt with the issue.
For someone who always talks about her acting education she never takes part in any drama groups. Thank God she stopped those awful sketches she used to do on Instagram!

Reactions: 7
Oooh what sort of woe is me posts. I’m blocked on my main account after viewing her stories at the start of this thread.

Screenshot_20211106-173902.png

Nothing major - but I haven't been on Tattle for ages. As soon as I saw the story I knew something would have been added to her thread!

• Haha
I quite like wasting my time moaning about her 😂
Why waste time posting on Instagram? Why waste time reading about yourself on tattle and then writing stories about it?

She obviously follows this threat! Woe is me post on stories!!
I had the misfortune of seeing her at an event recently. I had hoped that perhaps she would come across better in person. I was completely wrong. She was a prima Donna. Her children were awfully behaved and she either filmed it for Instagram or ignored them. She never once dealt with the issue.
For someone who always talks about her acting education she never takes part in any drama groups. Thank God she stopped those awful sketches she used to do on Instagram!
This mirrors exactly what my pal says!

Cringing at that modelling post 🥴
Awful photo

Does it cost her anything to live? Christmas present wrapping all the freebies.
Farmyard gifted food, at least she declared as gifted!
Her husband never looks happy about been filmed on her stories, isn’t he a teacher? Hopefully none of the parents follow her

Reactions: 1
What a selfish b%#*= daughter feels ill, packs her off to have a party with friends and now locks her in her room. #covidspreader

• Angry
What a selfish b%#*= daughter feels ill, packs her off to have a party with friends and now locks her in her room. #covidspreader
I hope her Mum doesn't get ill 😷

It is disgusting that she is ignoring the new rules just to have a family party.

Reactions: 2
She is the most selfish, entitled madam. The posts today shaming a holiday club because her precious moppet was forced to watch a dance when he wanted to play football. My heart bleeds 🙄 and the “I don’t need childcare” well maybe just be grateful you don’t and move on? twit.

46A74988-4150-4E3B-B471-3D961653E9EF.jpeg

Reactions: 1
She could um you know look after her own child! Instead let’s shame something when we only have her side of the story 🙄

She could um you know look after her own child! Instead let’s shame something when we only have her side of the story 🙄
For balance, my 11 year old son has been to our local Premier Education club a few times (I do need the childcare) and always enjoyed it. I’ve never seen an exclusively football themed day advertised, it’s only ever been multi sports or performing arts here. She’s had a refund and still complaining like she wants compensation, I don’t know how her family put up with her.