Rob Kenny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes great idea Rob, go to the gym and infect everyone else with your cold beyond selfish
Exactly and from what he posts while he is in the gym I’d say he spends most of his time parading around in front of the mirror rather than doing a real workout.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think anyone is jealous of you rob jus because ur away and it’s nice weather compared to home, he is delusional

I don’t think anyone is jealous of you rob jus because ur away and it’s nice weather compared to home, he is delusional
He's the biggest show off, I laugh at them renting the biggest gaff and 5 of them rattling round it.
The sister and himself need to cut the apron ties.

Reactions: 8
I would love if he did a q&a and someone asked if the parents own or rent the house? Because let’s be honest we all know it’s rented.

Reactions: 2
I would love if he did a q&a and someone asked if the parents own or rent the house? Because let’s be honest we all know it’s rented.
He's said before that they rent it. Because the house keeps changing

He's said before that they rent it. Because the house keeps changing
Oh absolutely but he always somehow manages to allude that they own it by his “arriving home” mom and dad are at “home” in QDL. Having rented various properties myself in Quinta and based on the cost of rentals in QDL for a Villa of that size it would vary from €5k a week off season to Approx €10k a week high season.

Reactions: 5
They must have a place in Wexford too by the looks of it

Reactions: 1
The new rental in Quinta isn't a patch on the last one they had!
Was just thinking the same, not even a pool…I mean as he would say himself “who even are you if your parents (rental) doesn’t even have a pool”! We are heading there ourselves on Monday and looking forward to it, just hope I don’t bump into screeching Rob!

Reactions: 2
Think it's the first time he's ever said it's a lease...
He's said it once before when he was questioned loads about why his parents house kept looking different every time he went over He tried to play it off first as his parents were 'getting a new place' but eventually got called out.

Reactions: 3
This idiot gets more annoying each day. The constant screeching is so put on. The fake accent is so cringe too. Why don’t they buy a place there if the parents are so rich? I’d say it’s all for show. He tags everywhere he goes in the QDL area which is really odd. Its a pity QDL is turning into a knob fest holiday destination, have brilliant memories of it as a child and made the best bunch of pals there each summer. Pricks like Rob and the other “influencers” just turn the place into Marbella II!
I don’t know what people see in him or what’s appealing/relatable with him? He comes across like such a dick.

Reactions: 5
I genuinely always wonder what the poor boyfriend sees in him and how he tolerates him as Shane always seems so quiet and nice

Reactions: 8
That “Villa” looks tiny compared to the usual ones they rent, although to be fair if it’s just the parents 90% of the time it’s more than enough…although that won’t be “grammable” for Rob.

Reactions: 3
The constant buying of new AirPods is a joke and is embarrassing, he has absolutely no regard for money. I used to enjoy Robs content before but I’ve taken a dislike to it lately - he’s not funny and the way he comes across is so self absorbed but not in the funny way that he used to be able to pull off before.

Ah jesus I haven't seen his stories but don't tell me he's after getting another pair?

He isn’t exactly a great advertisement for them if he keeps losing them. if he gets freebies out of this its a joke!

Reactions: 1