Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

~*~Jess~*~

Someone needs to get this man modelling boxers for Calvin Klein

WE WANT A BILLBOARD

The cocky little walk he’s got he knows he’s fit as fuck
With your Calvin Klein recommendation and my CBeebies Bedtime Stories recommendation we should be on for some serious finders fees 🤣😍

• Haha
Reactions: 4

~*~Jess~*~

All of my girl friends think he’s hot and they are correct.

Even my OH admits he’s a looker although, if you’re on the Footballers and Wags thread you’ll know that he is practically refusing to come to our home game against Luton in case I (actual quote) “show yourself up or get arrested”! 😂. All because I said I’d take a sign like the kids do asking for shirts but mine would say “ROB EDWARDS TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT AND TROUSERS
I did see that; found it very funny 🤣🤣 I read it to my OH. Please take the sign 😂 I’ll look out for it. Got no chance of seeing Luton here anytime soon, closest team is Preston…

I’m not sure my OH knows that a) I’m on a Rob Edwards thread and/or b) that I created said thread 🤣

• Haha

NoddyFromToytown

I just took this from the telly and felt it was far too good to keep to myself. Shame about the ring though….
The first time I mentioned him to my friend from work she messaged me that night and said have you seen the size of your man’s… wedding ring 🙄 Mrs Edwards seems very private - if he was my hubby I’d be taking out an ad in the paper!

And this is why I wasn’t allowed to go to the match tonight. My mum said I couldn’t be trusted not to whip out a sign like the kids do… but mine would clearly say Rob, can I have your shirt… and trousers?

• Haha

~*~Jess~*~

That picture is 🔥

I’m not sure how to post them so they appear full size. Mine are tiny thumbnails 🥺🤣

I’m blushing 😂