Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

~*~Jess~*~

Just popping on briefly to leave you this. Had the in laws over since Thursday so off to the zoo today. Hope everyone is ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Diddikins

VIP Member
This was all new information to me. I’m fucking devastated that I’ve missed out on this. I have the perfect outfit and everything.
IMG_5785.jpeg

---
Do you think the reason they’ve taken longer than usual to announce the end of season dinner is because they’re scared? Of us?
Potentially. They’ve been told about some feral Rob fans and are upping the security. 😂

• Haha

NoddyFromToytown

Yes me and Rob are in a very happy marriage 🥰😂
I've slept with more famous people than Rob (not elaborating further as potentially v outing) and I now feel put out that it wasn't the man himself. I did once have a dream where he kissed me and then told me he couldn't take it further as he was married and I was devastated

BRB just lying on the floor in a heap after Martin Odegaard's disallowed goal :confused:

• Wow

NoddyFromToytown

They keep showing him from behind and I wish he’d take that long coat off. I want to ogle his bum not his puffer coat.

Also, I still think I want to meet you for a drink* @NoddyFromToytown. You sound like you have some great stories ☕ 😂😂😂

*not in a creepy way 😂
Warmer weather is coming… 🥵
Ooh that reminds me of the my FWB who’s been in game of thrones…
I would so have a drink with anyone from my tattle threads 😅

• Heart

Mcsemma

I reckon Mrs Edwards (lucky mare) is behind the socials for luton..too much focus on the ring for my liking 😂😂
---
I reckon Mrs Edwards (lucky mare) is behind the socials for luton..too much focus on the ring for my liking 😂😂
Also - *knickers melting*

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Mcsemma

If Rob needs a shoulder to cry on after that, I happily volunteer as tribute.. its a tough job I know but its a sacrifice I'm willing to make 😂

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
are you me? I was so conflicted when we beat them the other night 😩

Imagine being Mrs Edwards and going to bed with that every night 🥵 he just gives off such a vibe that he knows exactly what he’s doing…
Oh he absolutely does, you can just tell she’s got to be one happy lady. 🥵🥵

• Heart