Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

~*~Jess~*~

God he is SO fit. I love how all of my girl friends rightly think he's beautiful and all of my male friends and my boyfriend say that he looks like a random middle aged dad. Clearly threatened :ROFLMAO: 😭
My best friend who has ‘unique’ taste shall we say even says Rob is fit. My fella says he’s a good looking bloke. It appears he isn’t threatened. Yet 🤣
---
I wouldn't mind if they could provide me with other men as fit as Rob but they can never back up their claims😥
There are so many posts on twitter saying there’s a Rob geography teacher in every secondary school. I certainly don’t remember him at mine… 🤔😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6

AdsB

VIP Member
HOW HAVE I ONLY JUST FOUND THIS?!!

Anyone in the Footballers and Wags thread will know about my obsession appreciation for Mr Edwards. 😂
Welcome 🤗. This page will be more popular than the footballer rave pages soon enough 😂.

• Heart
  • Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
HOW HAVE I ONLY JUST FOUND THIS?!!

Anyone in the Footballers and Wags thread will know about my obsession appreciation for Mr Edwards. 😂

• Heart

Diddikins

VIP Member
All of my girl friends think he’s hot and they are correct.

Even my OH admits he’s a looker although, if you’re on the Footballers and Wags thread you’ll know that he is practically refusing to come to our home game against Luton in case I (actual quote) “show yourself up or get arrested”! 😂. All because I said I’d take a sign like the kids do asking for shirts but mine would say “ROB EDWARDS TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT AND TROUSERS

• Haha
  • Heart

olivia321

VIP Member

If you watch til around the 1min mark, there’s some ‘adjustments’ going on 🤣🙈
Someone needs to get this man modelling boxers for Calvin Klein

WE WANT A BILLBOARD

The cocky little walk he’s got he knows he’s fit as fuck

• Haha
  • Heart

Diddikins

VIP Member
Just casually perusing some old pictures of sexy Rob and came across this gem.
IMG_5803.jpeg

I’m not sure about the hair but still a very eye catching picture.🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 5

AdsB

VIP Member
Getting the wedding ring in the frame to tell us thirsty hoes we can’t have him 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Diddikins

VIP Member
I can’t see it? Have his nudes leaked? 😂
*manifests*
please let this be true
please let this be true
please let this be true
please let this be true
please let this be true
please let this be true