Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wordzalad

VIP Member
apparently when he was a player he did a topless calendar but no record seems to exist. I feel cheated
It was when he played for Wolves 🤣. I don’t think I had that calendar cause I’d like to think I’d remember it. I think it was a one off charity thing if I remember right

although he’s definitely got better with age

• Wow
Reactions: 2

NoddyFromToytown

They’d better fucking not!!!! I’ve waited all season to see this man in person and I will lose my shit if I don’t get to! 😂

Honestly though, I don’t think they will sack him. They don’t seem the trigger happy type. If he goes it’ll likely be at the end of the season for another job or they’ll keep him on.
He said he wants to stay in the premier league forever. And all I could think was, me too Rob, me too…

• Heart

~*~Jess~*~

Looks like Twitter appreciated Rob last night, theres a post match interview on the official Luton Town FC twitter and the quotes are 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

~*~Jess~*~

They play exciting football too, they’ve been involved in some corkers this season it would be nice to see them stay up - but at the expense of who? 🙈😱

Rocket Queen

Yay! I’m in love 😂 counting down til Burnley play Luton Friday night what a treat! At least I have the excuse it’s the only prem game on so we just HAVE to watch it (other half is oblivious to the obsession) 😂
Ha ha me too! I’ll be glued to that one as well ❤ husband cant understand why I insist on watching all the Luton games now as well 😂🥰 ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Diddikins

VIP Member

He’s just perfection 😂😍 I’m glad he’s had a shave it was getting a bit too long for me… I’m torn because I don’t want them to be relegated but if they are they’ll play my local team next season and I will most certainly stalk him when they do 😂
You’ve hit the nail on the head. He really is perfection. The man could run me over with his car and I’d say thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 1