Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

~*~Jess~*~

I wonder if he’s in the doghouse? If so, I don’t mind cheering him up if he needs it… 😂😍

Reactions: 2

~*~Jess~*~

He’s just perfection 😂😍 I’m glad he’s had a shave it was getting a bit too long for me… I’m torn because I don’t want them to be relegated but if they are they’ll play my local team next season and I will most certainly stalk him when they do 😂

• Haha

NoddyFromToytown

Cancelled my usual plans tomorrow night to watch Arsenal Rob instead - I was really hoping he’d have had a shave by now though!

wordzalad

VIP Member
Hopefully he’s getting lots of offers. Come on Mr Edwards, we are only looking respectfully

• Haha

~*~Jess~*~

It appears they are struggling considerably to win - at least they used to come somewhere close, I think they’re all but down now really 🥺

Thanks @NoddyFromToytown we had her at the vets yesterday but she’s still no better after an antibiotic injection and some anti inflammatories so she will be back there tomorrow for x rays. Shes not eaten or drank in 48 hours or gone to the toilet. She had blood work done and the vet wasn’t concerned 🥺 but clearly something is going on. So I’m just trying to keep offering things close to her and monitoring her really she was fine Friday morning! I’m worried sick!

Me and my toddler just watched MOTD and seeing Rob was a treat. I do feel for him, his team are good to watch but they are letting goals in left right and centre now and not getting any back. Shame.

• Heart

Diddikins

VIP Member
If he was my husband nobody would know what he or his wedding ring looked like as he would be chained to my bed 24/7 - I would look after him very well though!

I'm still watching the slo-mo walk from the Ross Barkley interview last week!
That’s understandable. I feel the same. 😂

• Haha