Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdsB

VIP Member

He’s just perfection 😂😍 I’m glad he’s had a shave it was getting a bit too long for me… I’m torn because I don’t want them to be relegated but if they are they’ll play my local team next season and I will most certainly stalk him when they do 😂
He could take his anger out on me if he wants to drill well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Diddikins

VIP Member
And this is why I wasn’t allowed to go to the match tonight. My mum said I couldn’t be trusted not to whip out a sign like the kids do… but mine would clearly say Rob, can I have your shirt… and trousers?
My other half has told me I’m not allowed to do that when we play them in May. I feel like I don’t need that kind of negativity in my life.

I’m almost fucking drooling. He is one sexy bitch! 🤤

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
Seems like a ridiculous question to ask, but my fellas just said ‘they’ve got to sack him’

Would they?? It’s worrying me 🙈🤣
They’d better fucking not!!!! I’ve waited all season to see this man in person and I will lose my shit if I don’t get to! 😂

Honestly though, I don’t think they will sack him. They don’t seem the trigger happy type. If he goes it’ll likely be at the end of the season for another job or they’ll keep him on.

• Heart

~*~Jess~*~

I’m with you! He’s gorgeous looking and seems like a nice person too ❤ he’s lovely 🥰
Yay! I’m in love 😂 counting down til Burnley play Luton Friday night what a treat! At least I have the excuse it’s the only prem game on so we just HAVE to watch it (other half is oblivious to the obsession) 😂

• Heart

~*~Jess~*~

He looks great! Patiently waiting for the fixtures next week to plan two potential stalking opportunities 🤣

~*~Jess~*~

Just watching Match of the Day now (I did manage to catch the last few seconds of his pre match interview on SS yesterday) I’ll miss having my Sunday morning treat next season 🥺
It was a pleasure Rob!

• Heart

~*~Jess~*~

Went to the pub with my friend last night to watch him live for probably the last time 🥺

• Sad

~*~Jess~*~

Can you keep us in the loop of any Stalk Meet the Manager events and end of season dinners please. 😂
Exactly this thanks @Diddikins 🤣 I’d bookmarked the page on Luton’s official page but it appears they got scared and never announced it - still says check back here for details! Was heartbroken 🤣

• Haha