Roadside Mum #9 Is this normal behaviour for RSM?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You lose them how you found them, RSM

I can see her going full Baby Reindeer on the next g/f
Sent from my iphoen

Reactions: 15
Telling a guy you fancy who is attached that you are in love with him while sobbing.

Then having "friendshippy hugs" with the guy.

That's just a blatant emotional affair.

Reactions: 17
They have to keep the kids safe from an unstable lunatic who has come in to verbally attack staff.

Team sports club.

Probably means 'our safeguarding policy doesn't allow for unchecked people to stay/our staff are all fully DBS checked/no, you don't get to spend the entire session watching or, like some parents want to do, start filming the group on their phones' - absolutely fuck all to do with wheelchairs and more about People as a whole not being able to follow safeguarding rules and doing stupid shit like posting videos of kids that aren't theirs on social media.

Reactions: 9
So did she meet him when she was in Aleppo? They were both special forces? Coz I’m guessing she wasn’t a diplomat of any kind.

FYI Louisa “YOU’RE FUCKING WELCOME TO HIM LOVE” isn’t quite the same as “this is fine we weren’t really very happy anyway”.

Reactions: 11
FYI Louisa “YOU’RE FUCKING WELCOME TO HIM LOVE” isn’t quite the same as “this is fine we weren’t really very happy anyway”.
Is it any wonder his then GF wasn't happy when he was keeping his options open with RSM for the last few months of the relationship?

He sounds like a tool tbf.

I mean, why Google when you can engagement farm from your dim-witted followers?

Reactions: 8

Presuming we're the "trolls", why would we be scandalised by a £45 lamp? You've been flying cross country to get shagged for the past six months, we know you're not short of money anymore (if you ever really were).

Now, how about an update on the book you've taken thousands to write?

Reactions: 19
I'm fairly sure I'm not the only 'troll' who is more concerned about the emotional abuse she subjects her kids to, the verbal she subjects customer service staff to and the absolute bollocks she chats. Her owning a £3000 lamp embellished with gold dildos might be interesting though.

Reactions: 10
I was, and remain, significantly more surprised by the AI toothbrush

I’ve got a lamp that retailed over £100, people give people gifts, even povvo disableds. In fact I was a richo working successful business lady at the time.

Am guessing this lamp wasn’t from the “van” days though, probably a recent full price purchase.

Anyway, happy ME awareness week!

I bet her contributors who genuinely live in poverty would love their £200 / £250 fee so they could buy something they need, such as a lamp.

I've never seen such parasitic LARPer who literally cosplays identities for cash and discards them when they are no longer of any financial benefit. It's breathtaking to watch.

Someone should study her personality disorder. It's so genuinely fucked up.