Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Just catching up (it feels wrong using grunking outside the JM threads).

Smugly posting about elaborate punishments you've constructed for a child who, by your own admission, has an illness that is most likely causing them to behave in a certain way, calling them an "ungrateful little shit" and then sneering while they cry on the floor doesn't make you come across as funny or relatable, it makes you come across as an abusive twat and raises all kinds of safeguarding red flags.

She is VILE.

Can fuck right off with the overlong, rambling tweet threads too. That one about the chugger who had the audacity to *checks notes* engage her in conversation almost sent me back to sleep this morning. I know those individuals are pushy and annoying, but that encounter absolutely did not warrant being retold over 24 tweets.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
‘Learn to read’ has racist undertones?! What?!

Also ‘Google me’. Who TF she think she is?

God, she’s vile.

ETA: she really shouldn’t tell people to Google her. The second result that comes up is Tattle 🤣

• Haha

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I couldn’t read through her chugger thread as she goes all around the houses setting the scene, instead of just getting to the point (I can only imagine what her contribution to the zine will be like), but I enjoy her veiled threats every time she has an incident.

‘You have 24 hours in which to contact me via Twitter. I don’t have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you DM me now that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you and I will make a detailed Twitter thread composing of at least 24 tweets.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Is this because I said you smell like a sweaty hamster? I didn't know you were going to cry about it. We don't spend all day in our hovels scheming away slagging off grifters to feel good about ourselves because we have crushingly low self-esteem and no friends in real life. It truly isn't that deep. Nothing anyone has said here even begins to compare to some of the utterly reprehensible things she has said, not just to strangers on Twitter but about her own (alleged) children. Tattle isn't the problem here.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Right, classroom, over the next couple of days we're going to look at the importance of education, resources for learning and ICT. We'll also touch on the importance of a diverse range of teachers, and the continuity of good schooling - at home and in the school environment

Episode 1: laptop/hardware resources, in date order.

Tried to put these behind a spoiler to save space. Failed. Perhaps my phone's too old. BRB just setting up an Amazon wishlist
The lesson I'm taking from that lovely cross section of tweets is "Smashing up expensive pieces of tech, because I have no emotional regulation or self-control, is absolutely fine - even if they belong to someone else - because I can just go online and ask strangers to fund replacements."

And as for instructing her little darlings to "troll" a possibly inexperienced and almost certainly overworked teacher (as punishment for the heinous crime of not bowing down to mummy's superior knowledge)...words fail me. She really is an utterly ghastly individual.

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
‘We all 24 hours in a day but sometimes you can pass some of those hours over to your PA while you go shopping for a new boat to show those bitches at the yacht club’ 🥰

• Haha

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
LOL.

“Hi followers, anonymous twitter user here.
I have a really good idea for a book. Totally niche. Never been done before. Before I write it, i’m gonna need to collect thousands of pounds. That cool yeah? I promise i’m definitely who I say I am, and I have a great track record with following through on projects (see my blog), cheers” x
What could possibly go wrong? Can't wait for the users joining tattle in 2023 to share their account of how they paid for this book 18 months ago but never received anything, and got called an actual satanist who's killing people when they finally asked for a refund.
Edit: Or she could just DELETE HER ACCOUNT once she has the money and do a runner, unless unbound will have her details there's literally no other way of getting in touch with her

• Haha
  • Wow

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Sorry I’m raking across old ground here with the small t big T traveller stuff but is she really saying anyone can be a traveller?
Maybe times are starting to change I don’t know but the travelling community are very close knit and don’t take kindly to Gorjas acting like they’re from a travelling family.
Slight side track but my SiL is from the travelling community and I remember the grief my brother & her got because we were country people.
That's basically what she is suggesting yes. That if you live in accomodation that is mobile, you are a traveller and therefore are included in that group, when people make reference to Gypsies and Travellers. Which is nonsense as it's our ethnic group, where you live won't alter that. I can go live in a house, I don't suddenly become non-Romany 😂.

I think usually Gypsies and Travellers just find it amusing when someone is a 'wannabe', as it's like why would you want all the crap that we suffer, seriously?! But with her, it's bloody offensive as she's earning out of pretending to be GRT, and is a nasty Twitter dickhead that makes us look bad.

• Heart
Knowing the original search term and the fact that it's the 24th tweet in a thread makes it even more baffling, is this about potentially eating menthol shower gel? How did she even get to 24 tweets about it? Are any of them telling NHS 111 to delete their account? How old is she supposed to be? I have many questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Jumpingbeansterrapin

40DFB15E-E253-4A96-80D2-660797BF9616.jpeg

Why the F is she blaming her kids for breaking a 2nd hand oven?! I really hate the way she speaks about them.

I’ve noticed her pattern. she posts relentlessly about things that naturally get people whipped up into a frenzy, then when all of the eyes are on her timeline, her next rant will be about a broken appliance/bit of furniture/insert product with cash value.
Offers of help almost every time. Asks people to DM her/ Link to cashapp deployed. No transparency what so ever. Madness.

• Sad
Reactions: 21