Rita Ora #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One day Rita will learn the difference between your and you're but today is not that day.
---
Birdbrain also wrote a crawling birthday message to Kate Moss, calling her zero to none 😳 she also included a picture of one of her stepkids which is odd as she told the kid she wasn't allowed in her tiktok the other week 🤨
As much as Taika annoys me,I do think he's a intelligent guy.Her ignorance must drive him nuts,or will in the future.

Reactions: 12
As much as Taika annoys me,I do think he's a intelligent guy.Her ignorance must drive him nuts,or will in the future.
Agree, it's probably an ego-boost to seem all-knowing to her but he'll get tired of having to explain every little thing eventually.

I hate having to suffer through her on The Masked Singer. Davina was describing her favourite cheese while holding a fake moustache and then Rita talked all over her going "gimme gimme pass it to me!" like an actual child 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They haven’t been married that long so I doubt that intelligent conversation has come up yet. Surely as soon as they’re vertical for more than 5 minutes he’ll realise what a bloody moron she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surprised she didn't get her marching orders after saying he was Samoan 😬🤦‍♀️😂

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Surprised she didn't get her marching orders after saying he was Samoan 😬🤦‍♀️😂
That was so embarrassing. I can’t imagine what he thought about that. (Well, I can ..).
I don’t think these two do much talking. And he looks kind of over it when you see them together.

Reactions: 9
Agree, it's probably an ego-boost to seem all-knowing to her but he'll get tired of having to explain every little thing eventually.

I hate having to suffer through her on The Masked Singer. Davina was describing her favourite cheese while holding a fake moustache and then Rita talked all over her going "gimme gimme pass it to me!" like an actual child 🙄
She is such a knob on the Masked Singer. She really thinks she’s a superstar, but actually contributes zero to the panel and never offers and decent insights or valid guesses. I get the vibe that the other judges aren’t fans either, they seem to slate her whenever they can but it’s dressed up as “banter”. Like when they had Charlie Simpson on the panel when she was off and Davina said “it’s great to have a musician on the panel!” And Jonathan commented that sounded like a diss to Rita 😂 I mean, she’s many things, but musician is not one of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s 9 years today since Taika tweeted me about a painting I did of one of his films, saying it should have been the dvd cover. I remember how made up I was! Now I think he’s just embarrassing!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Cracked-out slenderman vibes 😲😬 she doesn't seem healthy in this video. I know she seems obsessed with the gym but her shoulders and arms are just bones. Reminds me of Amy Winehouse's frame 😕 In her ig stories she's rambling about Ariana Grande and how she's so empowering and uplifting 🙄 Must be some strong stuff at Paris fashion week ❄ or she's a paranoid wreck because she's in a different country to her chronically unfaithful husband.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Cracked-out slenderman vibes 😲😬 she doesn't seem healthy in this video. I know she seems obsessed with the gym but her shoulders and arms are just bones. Reminds me of Amy Winehouse's frame 😕 In her ig stories she's rambling about Ariana Grande and how she's so empowering and uplifting 🙄 Must be some strong stuff at Paris fashion week ❄ or she's a paranoid wreck because she's in a different country to her chronically unfaithful husband.
It's giving crack bleep

• Haha
so glad you took screenshots - the video is gone and I thought I had hallucinated it!

• Wow
so glad you took screenshots - the video is gone and I thought I had hallucinated it!
Oh wow she's taken it down 😲 I wonder if she was advised by her team because it was not a good look. Or she woke up the next morning and realised she'd posted a video while she was off her face 🤭

Do we think there’s any chance they’ve split as there are loads of articles of her but he’s not there? Or is it wishful thinking?

• Wow
New article on the fail. People speculating she’s preggo… surely not. She was drinking on insta recently right?

Reactions: 2
She just appeared on The View & the Today Show in the US. General audience reaction has been along the lines of "Who?!?". They'll get to know her better seeing as she'll be on the panel of the US Masked Singer. Talk about grifting...

New article on the fail. People speculating she’s preggo… surely not. She was drinking on insta recently right?
There have been a few stories about him being adamant about having no more kids as it's too much hassle. If she is, I wonder how he will handle it.

Reactions: 5
There have been a few stories about him being adamant about having no more kids as it's too much hassle. If she is, I wonder how he will handle it.
Well, he cheated on his ex wife when she was pregnant,so probably not well.Taika is the epitome of a man child.

Reactions: 11
Her latest story on ig where's she's all, yes I wear glasses uh DUH!! I can't believe she's in her 30s she just seems so childish 😭

She looked like she's trying to soft relaunch herself in the US, with the new hairstyle and not dressing as scraggy as she usually does.
I really wanna know if she's feeling some kind of way about being bffs with Edward Enninful and he did not choose her for his Vogue cover 🤭

Reactions: 1
She's definitely looking healthier now. I did wonder if her and the hubby had split given the haircut mind