Rita Ora #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's on the cover of the evening standard magazine in London today and the editor describes her as "one of the hardest working people in showbiz" or something. Wtaf

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She's on the cover of the evening standard magazine in London today and the editor describes her as "one of the hardest working people in showbiz" or something. Wtaf
Why’s she got the magazine today as well?! The photos above were from yesterday’s Standard. Surely there isn’t that much of a story

Reactions: 6
Why’s she got the magazine today as well?! The photos above were from yesterday’s Standard. Surely there isn’t that much of a story
I haven't bothered to read it so God knows, I'm so intrigued as to how she gets this publicity

• Haha
I haven't bothered to read it so God knows, I'm so intrigued as to how she gets this publicity
Convinced she has dirt on lots of people and that's how she gets ANY opportunity.

Also she's 'acting' because Dua Lipa is 'acting' 🙄

Reactions: 8
Convinced she has dirt on lots of people and that's how she gets ANY opportunity.

Also she's 'acting' because Dua Lipa is 'acting' 🙄
To be fair she's been acting for a while. She did a Weinstein movie, Southpaw, a few years back, and he gave a really gushing quote about her.

Reactions: 1
Surely she's not relevant to anybody? Gen Z and below certainly won't care about some talentless ex-popstar in her mid thirties. Only millennials really know her and we'd rather see someone more relevant featured. Who are her fans? 😂

Reactions: 5
To be fair she's been acting for a while. She did a Weinstein movie, Southpaw, a few years back, and he gave a really gushing quote about her.

Sounds like the role was a real stretch “The Poison singer makes a brief appearance as a battered drug addict and prostitute in Southpaw”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well bleeping every man you can find in a desperate search for fame and fortune is probably hard work.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
RITA ORA IS BACK IN NEW ZEALAND FOR SUMMER is a headline on New Zealand news website Stuff today - why does anyone care?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I guess he shagged her too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s actually rank. She’s not pretty and she has no talent or relevance 😂 she just shags across continents to get jobs

• Haha
I wouldn't go that far. She used to be pretty and did have a stunning body. Her live vocals used to be woeful but she definitely improved a lot around the time of "I Will Never Let You Down" being released.

The main problem is that no matter how much money her labels spend on her or how much PR she gets, she doesn't connect at all with people - she isn't exactly likeable.

Reactions: 15
It's worth remembering that she recorded a few tracks with Prince in 2013. It wouldn't surprise me if their collaboration wasn't just musical (a la Kylie).

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Wandered into Primark to kill some time at the end of last week. The sale is 99% Rita Ora collection. All of it revolting.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wandered into Primark to kill some time at the end of last week. The sale is 99% Rita Ora collection. All of it revolting.
I'm.in Lanzarote, popped into Primark (just got the air con!) the other day, lots of the collection still left, with not a lot of interest as far as I can tell

Reactions: 5