Rise and Fall

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished this. Marina was horrific. Sophie wearing make up proves you can’t polish a turd.

The wardrobe department provided some of the ugliest clothes (18 year old Sophie wearing 50 year old power suits. Sydney’s boots for the final).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I saw pre tv photos on Sydney’s Instagram of her wearing those boots so I think she might actually own them 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I was thinking they were a hangover from Married at First Sight, Thomas and the woman whose name I can’t remember wore them as well.

Reactions: 1
Hi everyone!!! Gutted to discover this thread AFTER the series has finished!

I was thinking they were a hangover from Married at First Sight, Thomas and the woman whose name I can’t remember wore them as well.
Speaking of Married at First Sight, did anybody see Thomas Hartley calling out Rise & Fall's James on his IG story??

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Oh noooo what was he saying?
He basically said that James sharing a selfie of himself and Sophie on his story + not calling out Sophie’s history of transphobia is a poor display especially from an LGBTQ person. Think it’s in reference to the interview James had done when he was asked what he thought about Sophie & her views.

Reactions: 3
Have only just found this progmme and think it’s so good. It’s keeping us entertained for sure

Reactions: 2
I'm not gutted to hear that, watching it was some kind of self-induced punishment, horrible vacuous people fighting to stab each other in the back.

Reactions: 4
I gave up after the first episode 🤣 , I'm a bit sad for Greg James as I really like him and he probably feels tit it didn't work out. I hope he gets some more TV work

I gave up after the first episode 🤣 , I'm a bit sad for Greg James as I really like him and he probably feels tit it didn't work out. I hope he gets some more TV work
He's never had much luck with the TV work.

He presented Sounds Like Friday Night for BBC when they tried to come up with a new TOTP style show, lasted a couple of series and just didn't work.

Shame really, because he has the face for it, the charisma for it, the voice for it and importantly, the talent and ability to do it.

• Heart