Rise and Fall

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone watching on Channel 4?
I still have no idea what the format actually is but I'm game for a new reality show full of backstabbing tbh

Reactions: 9
Ramona has a superiority complex! She probably isn’t used to having to consider the opinions of others or perhaps she just isn’t capable of it.

Reactions: 8
Not really a fan of Ramona but still would prefer Rachel to go , I would vote her just for the eye lashes 😅

Reactions: 1
Thought the electric shocks were a bit much !! They must have had a thorough medical before the show. Wish Ramona would keep her tits out of sight. I think her attitude is very similar to in our current govt, push people as far as you can but not quite to breaking point........yet. I dislike her and that idiotic trainee Scouse nurse who hero worships her. But Ramona needs to be kept in for the time being for her ruthlessness. That prat who left must have thought he would be world leader straight away.

Reactions: 12
I thought it was tit. Ramona is literally a characatuer. The way she talks about the workers is awful and she def needs to listen to the others about compassion. There's a way to work it that keeps everyone fairly happy but Ramona won't allow that. As for her titties.. They're so strainy and veiny.. Not a good look
Anyone sucked in by her pretend strength needs booting. Aggression isn't strength.

Reactions: 3
I thought it was tit. Ramona is literally a characatuer. The way she talks about the workers is awful and she def needs to listen to the others about compassion. There's a way to work it that keeps everyone fairly happy but Ramona won't allow that. As for her titties.. They're so strainy and veiny.. Not a good look
Anyone sucked in by her pretend strength needs booting. Aggression isn't strength.
She is hard but I would love to see her as a grafter, if she succeeded at everything thrown at her and tolerated having to slum it then yes she could prove that as he is strong and just not a self centred bully. On the other hand she may just give up like that guy last night whose ego just couldn't hack it

Reactions: 5
I don't know if the rulers get to graft. I thought if Ramona gets voted out she leaves?? I'm not sure if there's more to it.

Reactions: 2